- Bernie Sanders wins Nevada Caucuses Saturday 6:54 PM
- MSNBC is out of its mind over Sanders leading Nevada Saturday 5:20 PM
- Kim Kardashian dragged for using makeup to darken her hands Saturday 4:13 PM
- TikTok users show how they turned their vehicles into incredible tiny homes Saturday 3:44 PM
- Woman iconically pranks man who sent her an unsolicited d*ck pic Saturday 2:25 PM
- ‘Terrifying’ deepfake puts Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk in ‘Star Trek’ Saturday 1:06 PM
- A 36-year-old called the cops after being booted from parents’ phone plan Saturday 12:16 PM
- People think novelist Dean Koontz predicted the coronavirus in 1981 thriller Saturday 10:22 AM
- Twitter suspends 70 pro-Bloomberg accounts Saturday 9:15 AM
- In documentary ‘Modern Whore,’ a former escort takes control of her own narrative Saturday 6:30 AM
- Cara Delevingne calls out Justin Bieber for ‘ranking’ wife Hailey’s friends Friday 9:07 PM
- Fans defend Jenna Marbles after some people claimed she mistreated her dogs in a recent video Friday 8:37 PM
- ‘Friends’ gets reunion special on HBO Max, fans go wild Friday 7:37 PM
- Why you should drop everything and start reading ‘Lore Olympus’ Friday 6:27 PM
- ‘Boogaloo’ memes are trying to organize a second civil war—and they’re spreading fast Friday 3:48 PM
Do you ever take a second after taking a dump to really think about your poop? Feces are way more complicated than your typical ponder on the throne. One toilet is even hoping to put a smart spin on defecation.
Introducing the Ideaing Smart Toilet: the latest gadget from tech companies to analyze a bodily function that Fitbits can’t track—pooping. At its core, the bowl is a “smart health device,” according to Ideaing’s website.
By using the web-enabled app, those that grace the seat with their bottoms can get analysis of “the content of their excrement including color, fiber content, weight, taste, blood sugar, and BAC.” Basically, a bunch of shit that you never really thought about.
Oh, and if you’re interested, there’s even a live video feed at the bottom. Don’t forget to glam up the seat with one of the toilet’s various customizations available, as seen in the picture below. Cheetah print: so cute!
If those fun features weren’t enough, there’s even a social media component built in. You can share your poop results with your online networks. Open poop talk is the best kind of poop talk.
This toilet of the future comes at quite the cost. It’s just under $25,000. I’m not sure what’s more surprising: the actual price or the fact that a man named Stuart Campbell has already purchased one and left the comment, “I got one of these and it’s changed my life!”
For all that it offers, the shittiest part of this piece of tech is its steep price.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.