- Milo Yiannopoulos receives lifetime ban from furry convention Monday 7:49 PM
- Snapchat just made all political ads purchased publicly available Monday 6:12 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Borussia Dortmund in Champions League action Monday 5:39 PM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Napoli in Champions League action Monday 5:19 PM
- How to make real money with Amazon’s Mechanical Turk Monday 5:03 PM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Valencia in the Champions League group stage Monday 4:47 PM
- ‘SNL’ fires Shane Gillis for racist, homophobic comments Monday 4:41 PM
- Ben Shapiro wants accusers to describe Brett Kavanaugh’s penis Monday 4:30 PM
- Twitch suspends streamer for wearing Chun-Li cosplay Monday 4:11 PM
- Report: 8 years of Trump tax returns subpoenaed by prosecutors Monday 3:45 PM
- Netflix lands exclusive streaming rights to ‘Seinfeld’ Monday 3:34 PM
- Jenny Slate sets first comedy special at Netflix Monday 3:05 PM
- #EndSmearFear is aiming to save lives Monday 2:54 PM
- Netflix ‘Living With Yourself’ trailer offers a double dose of Paul Rudd Monday 2:07 PM
- How to stream the 2019-20 UEFA Champions League Monday 2:04 PM
Do you ever take a second after taking a dump to really think about your poop? Feces are way more complicated than your typical ponder on the throne. One toilet is even hoping to put a smart spin on defecation.
Introducing the Ideaing Smart Toilet: the latest gadget from tech companies to analyze a bodily function that Fitbits can’t track—pooping. At its core, the bowl is a “smart health device,” according to Ideaing’s website.
By using the web-enabled app, those that grace the seat with their bottoms can get analysis of “the content of their excrement including color, fiber content, weight, taste, blood sugar, and BAC.” Basically, a bunch of shit that you never really thought about.
Oh, and if you’re interested, there’s even a live video feed at the bottom. Don’t forget to glam up the seat with one of the toilet’s various customizations available, as seen in the picture below. Cheetah print: so cute!
If those fun features weren’t enough, there’s even a social media component built in. You can share your poop results with your online networks. Open poop talk is the best kind of poop talk.
This toilet of the future comes at quite the cost. It’s just under $25,000. I’m not sure what’s more surprising: the actual price or the fact that a man named Stuart Campbell has already purchased one and left the comment, “I got one of these and it’s changed my life!”
For all that it offers, the shittiest part of this piece of tech is its steep price.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.