- New Nike shoes can be controlled from your smartphone 4 Years Ago
- Cardi B. jumps on 10-year challenge with high school performance of Lady Gaga song 4 Years Ago
- Parents, teachers cry foul over Verizon fee hike for popular education app Today 11:57 AM
- Conservative men are kicking and screaming about Gillette’s new toxic masculinity ad Today 11:23 AM
- Mysterio is hot now in the ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ trailer Today 10:53 AM
- Netflix hikes prices on all subscription plans Today 10:48 AM
- Ajit Pai is refusing to testify about cell phone tracking data Today 10:18 AM
- Murder is back on the menu with Netflix’s Ted Bundy documentary Today 9:53 AM
- Twitch star Alinity Divine accidentally displays d*ck pic on her stream Today 9:18 AM
- NBC to launch curious new streaming service Today 9:06 AM
- Trump proudly serves ‘1,000 hamberders’ to Clemson football team Today 8:30 AM
- Sling TV is giving Roku users over 100 hours of free programming Today 7:13 AM
- ‘The Last Laugh’ aims for the funny bone and heart, but misses both Today 7:00 AM
- Hulu’s Fyre Fest documentary throws serious shade at Netflix’s Today 6:52 AM
- How to watch ‘The Flash’ online for free Today 6:30 AM
Sit. Stay. Balance my checkbook.
Now the owner of an adorable golden retriever featured in one of the most popular of these photos has been kind enough to stage a few more. We can’t tell if this pooch is impossibly patient or highly suggestible or both, but one thing’s for sure: she takes direction well.
Apologies to anyone fired for looking at a picture of a dog in a bikini on their work computer.
Miles Klee is a novelist and web culture reporter. The former editor of the Daily Dot’s Unclick section, Klee’s essays, satire, and fiction have appeared in Lapham’s Quarterly, Vanity Fair, 3:AM, Salon, the Awl, the New York Observer, the Millions, and the Village Voice. He's the author of two odd books of fiction, 'Ivyland' and 'True False.'