- Here are all of the Fortnite earthquake cracks thus far 5 Years Ago
- New Apex Legends characters leaked by data miners Today 12:36 PM
- Ken Jeong falls back on crude humor and lazy stereotypes in ‘You Complete Me, Ho’ Today 12:24 PM
- 14 artsy cartoon mugs that’ll help make your days more creative Today 12:15 PM
- Netflix cancels ‘Jessica Jones’ and ‘The Punisher’ Today 11:26 AM
- YouTube is fueling the rise in flat earth believers Today 11:04 AM
- Review: Crackdown 3 is not a world worth saving Today 11:00 AM
- Scathing privacy report calls Facebook a ‘digital gangster’ Today 10:50 AM
- 21 Savage goes deep on 21 Savage memes Today 10:49 AM
- Everyone is debating the number of towels you should own Today 10:47 AM
- How to unlock the Fortnite Prisoner stage 4 skin Today 10:45 AM
- Julian Assange reportedly nominated for Nobel Peace Prize Today 10:27 AM
- Major U.S. airlines will soon implement nonbinary gender options Today 10:21 AM
- Trump calls 25th Amendment talk a ‘coup’ attempt Today 8:42 AM
- The Hatebook: Inside Facebook’s thriving subculture of racism Today 7:29 AM
If you’re the kind of sick, twisted soul who’d bind a cat in wrapping paper and send it through the mail, this YouTube instructional is for you.
If you’re the kind of sick, twisted soul who’d bind a cat in wrapping paper and send it through the mail, this YouTube instructional is for you! Wrapping cube-shaped packages is hard enough, but what if your Christmas gift has a potato shape, a tail, shedding fur, and four sets of claws? Wrapping a cat isn’t too hard, really. Just watch closely—and don’t forget to plop a bow on its head.
The best thing about owning a cat is that they’ll put up with anything.
For a little while. And then you die.
A former assigning editor for the Daily Dot, Cooper Fleishman's work focused on the web culture and niche internet communities. He joined Mic as a senior editor in 2015. His work has been published by HyperVocal and the Good Men Project, and he previously copyedited for Rolling Stone, Men's Journal, and Us Weekly.