- How to clear your search history on Instagram 6 Years Ago
- How to stream the Leagues Cup competition between MLS and Liga MX Today 5:00 AM
- Here’s why you shouldn’t buy a Nintendo Switch until mid-August Monday 5:11 PM
- Man blasted for making his coworkers babysit his child Monday 5:07 PM
- Pete Buttigieg’s country radio interview was blocked from the air Monday 4:35 PM
- 15-year-old Smash Bros. prodigy caught using racist slur in private Discord server Monday 3:47 PM
- Instagram users who post pet pictures more likely to get hacked Monday 3:45 PM
- Post-Prime Day recap: Shipping delays, more sales, and a scam Monday 3:08 PM
- Jacob Wohl returns to Twitter … for now Monday 1:56 PM
- How to stream WWE Raw Reunion Monday 1:35 PM
- ‘I hope Trump deports you’: Woman goes on racist rant to Spanish speakers at a store Monday 1:24 PM
- Emoji Mashup Bot gives life to unidentifiable emotions Monday 1:15 PM
- Notorious grifter Anna Sorokin reportedly blocked from profiting off Netflix series Monday 12:45 PM
- Charlottesville attacker’s Twitter account included praise for Hitler Monday 12:10 PM
- ‘Short Treks’ trailer: Spock, Pike, and Number One return Monday 11:57 AM
You just need some wits about you—and a preference for beer.
As it turns out, you don’t have to drink your friends under the table in order to beat them in a drinking contest. You just need some wits about you—and a preference for beer.
After talking about his love for all kinds of alcohol, Lovell presents Peter with three shots and bets him that he can drink three pints of beer faster than Peter can take his shots.
Peter and Jillian think the bet Lovell put to them was impossible. The servings of alcohol may be the same, but th ree pints of beer is more than three shotsof liquor.
Lovell, however, had a few tricks up his sleeve. Before they agreed to the bet, he had one rule to put out on the table.
“This is a game of speed,” Lovell explained. “The only rule is, you’re not allowed to touch the other player’s glasses. You can’t touch mine, I can’t touch yours. That’s a fair thing, right?”
With ego and the determination of who footed the bill on the line, Peter agreed to Lovell’s terms. But as with another seemingly surefire bet, things don’t always go as planned.
As long as you can chug down a pint of beer quickly, you can place your empty pint glass over the remaining shot glasses. Your opponent is left to watch (since he or anyone with him can’t touch your glass) as you finish your beer at your leisure.
Chugging might get some disapproving looks while at family functions, but it could get your tab covered for the night.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.