- This Twitter account is parodying Amazon customer service Thursday 8:52 PM
- How to live stream Oleksandr Gvozdyk vs. Artur Beterbiev Thursday 7:00 PM
- Shaggy says an online scammer is impersonating him Thursday 6:53 PM
- IRL Barbie Malibu Dreamhouse available to rent on Airbnb Thursday 6:16 PM
- Men’s Humor trolled for unknowingly tweeting Grindr conversation Thursday 5:29 PM
- How to stream Dominick Reyes vs. Chris Weidman Thursday 5:00 PM
- Jennifer Aniston had a finsta before officially joining Instagram Thursday 4:35 PM
- Facebook denies moderating comments under Zuckerberg’s big free speech live stream Thursday 2:38 PM
- ‘My headphones’ meme proves our music is sadder than we look Thursday 1:53 PM
- ‘Time for an upgrade’ meme shows Kamala Harris’ team is too online Thursday 1:35 PM
- Prison guards reportedly mocked trans inmates in private Facebook groups Thursday 1:33 PM
- Gradient is the new celebrity look-alike app winning over influencers Thursday 12:46 PM
- Trolls accuse cosplayer of ‘appropriating’ Joker culture (updated) Thursday 12:28 PM
- Every Studio Ghibli movie will stream exclusively on HBO Max Thursday 12:24 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ season 3 saw its highest viewer numbers yet Thursday 12:01 PM
It’s finally, officially summer—the perfect season for fuckboys to thrive and shine. But not every bro out there is cut out for this type of life or knows how to get their foot in the door, so here is a guide from a former fuckboy who knows the tricks of the trade.
1) Wear a shirt like this
A photo posted by Kristi Love (@ifuweremyboyfriend) on
Wearing this shirt will inform people not just that you are attempting to be fashion-forward, but that you also really love your chest hair.
2) Skateboard everywhere
This just seems fuckboy-esque for some reason.
3) Have someone take photos of you everytime you work out
A photo posted by JustLiftIt Fitness (@justliftit_fitness) on
If no one on social media saw you lift, did it even happen?
4) Call women “females”
too many females faking their happiness in their relationships
— FuckurThoughts (@ChazinDeadPrez) June 29, 2016
This is currently the easiest way to identify as a fuckboy and indicate that you are truly about that fuckboy life
5) Take a black-and-white selfie that showcases your profile
A photo posted by Florian Schönberger (@schoenbergerflorian) on
The best kind of fuckboys know their angles and are well-aware that non-color photos make them seem “deep”
6) Assemble a fuckboy crew
What would summer be without a crew of other fuckboys to spend time with? A good fuckboy crew will keep your fuckboyness at a high level, which is super-important when you’re at the beach, a bar, or any other place that fuckboys frequent.
7) Get a tribal tattoo
A photo posted by Jarda Navrátil (@6tailer) on
Getting one of these will cement your status as a serious fuckboy. Do it.
8) Vote for Trump
You all are stupid if you think I’m only voting for trump because Carson endorsed him. You don’t think I look into his policies and ideas??
— Chandler Joseph (@Chandlercassel) June 18, 2016
Studies have shown that 69 percent percent of male Donald Trump supporters exhibit high levels of fuckboy.
9) Look up to Scott Disick
Even more than voting for Trump, any dude that looks to Scott Disick for inspiration is definitely a liar, cheater, and a scammer.
10) Do this to your hair
OK, so you have your tribal tat, you look up to Scott Disick, you refer to women as “females,” and one of the members of your crew took a black-and-white profile photo of you skateboarding while wearing a Trump muscle T that shows off your chest hair. Now it’s time for the final touch to your aesthetic, which is the fuckboy haircut.
Congratulations on now being the perfect fuckboy. No go and spread your fuckboy ways around the world this summer. You’re going to make the cast of Jersey Shore very proud.