- Majority of threats made since El Paso and Dayton shootings have been made online Thursday 8:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus tweets about cheating allegations and penis cake drama Thursday 6:32 PM
- ‘The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance’ dazzles with a timely tale Thursday 6:00 PM
- The DOJ emailed a white nationalist blog post to immigration judges Thursday 5:31 PM
- The Amazon rainforest is on fire–and people are using memes to cope Thursday 4:11 PM
- Microsoft contractors listened in on Xbox users Thursday 2:15 PM
- Anti-vaxxer assaults pro-vaccine lawmaker on Facebook Live (updated) Thursday 2:15 PM
- Oreos licked by singer Lewis Capaldi are being auctioned off on eBay Thursday 1:54 PM
- Zach Braff predicted Sean Spicer would be on ‘Dancing With the Stars’ 2 years ago Thursday 1:38 PM
- NYPD sergeant who watched Eric Garner die punished with lost vacation days Thursday 1:27 PM
- Brie Larson haters have a meltdown over a joke about Thor’s hammer Thursday 1:26 PM
- This comedian attempted to make fun of women on Twitter—and it did not go over well Thursday 1:04 PM
- Logan Paul wants to help the Amazon rainforest Thursday 12:36 PM
- Nutaku announces redesign and filters for LGBTQ porn games (updated) Thursday 12:25 PM
- This video of dozens of inflatable mattresses taking off in the wind is perfect Thursday 12:20 PM
It’s finally, officially summer—the perfect season for fuckboys to thrive and shine. But not every bro out there is cut out for this type of life or knows how to get their foot in the door, so here is a guide from a former fuckboy who knows the tricks of the trade.
1) Wear a shirt like this
A photo posted by Kristi Love (@ifuweremyboyfriend) on
Wearing this shirt will inform people not just that you are attempting to be fashion-forward, but that you also really love your chest hair.
2) Skateboard everywhere
This just seems fuckboy-esque for some reason.
3) Have someone take photos of you everytime you work out
A photo posted by JustLiftIt Fitness (@justliftit_fitness) on
If no one on social media saw you lift, did it even happen?
4) Call women “females”
too many females faking their happiness in their relationships
— FuckurThoughts (@ChazinDeadPrez) June 29, 2016
This is currently the easiest way to identify as a fuckboy and indicate that you are truly about that fuckboy life
5) Take a black-and-white selfie that showcases your profile
A photo posted by Florian Schönberger (@schoenbergerflorian) on
The best kind of fuckboys know their angles and are well-aware that non-color photos make them seem “deep”
6) Assemble a fuckboy crew
What would summer be without a crew of other fuckboys to spend time with? A good fuckboy crew will keep your fuckboyness at a high level, which is super-important when you’re at the beach, a bar, or any other place that fuckboys frequent.
7) Get a tribal tattoo
A photo posted by Jarda Navrátil (@6tailer) on
Getting one of these will cement your status as a serious fuckboy. Do it.
8) Vote for Trump
You all are stupid if you think I’m only voting for trump because Carson endorsed him. You don’t think I look into his policies and ideas??
— Chandler Joseph (@Chandlercassel) June 18, 2016
Studies have shown that 69 percent percent of male Donald Trump supporters exhibit high levels of fuckboy.
9) Look up to Scott Disick
Even more than voting for Trump, any dude that looks to Scott Disick for inspiration is definitely a liar, cheater, and a scammer.
10) Do this to your hair
OK, so you have your tribal tat, you look up to Scott Disick, you refer to women as “females,” and one of the members of your crew took a black-and-white profile photo of you skateboarding while wearing a Trump muscle T that shows off your chest hair. Now it’s time for the final touch to your aesthetic, which is the fuckboy haircut.
Congratulations on now being the perfect fuckboy. No go and spread your fuckboy ways around the world this summer. You’re going to make the cast of Jersey Shore very proud.