- People are not falling for these ICE ‘propaganda’ photos Sunday 4:23 PM
- CLIF Bar and KIND Snacks are in a bizarre social media war Sunday 2:55 PM
- Caillou is how tall? Sunday 1:32 PM
- No, that video of a Boston Dynamics robot attacking its creators is not real Sunday 12:40 PM
- Alex Jones places $1 million bounty on culprit who planted child porn on his InfoWars server Sunday 12:03 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ star’s new Netflix prank show is receiving backlash Sunday 9:04 AM
- How to watch ‘City on a Hill’ for free Sunday 8:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Euphoria’ for free Sunday 7:00 AM
- Meet the home brewer turning beer into a case for net neutrality Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch the U.S. vs. Chile at the World Cup for free Sunday 6:15 AM
- 15 teen movies on Netflix that will make you laugh, cry, and cringe Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to watch Estrella TV online for free Sunday 5:00 AM
- People are roasting this ‘traditional’ take on marriage with a hilarious meme Saturday 5:17 PM
- The internet just collectively realized that the Neopets of the world must be hungry Saturday 4:00 PM
- Alt-right message board 8chan was served a search warrant Saturday 3:06 PM
Tips from a pro.
It’s finally, officially summer—the perfect season for fuckboys to thrive and shine. But not every bro out there is cut out for this type of life or knows how to get their foot in the door, so here is a guide from a former fuckboy who knows the tricks of the trade.
1) Wear a shirt like this
A photo posted by Kristi Love (@ifuweremyboyfriend) on
Wearing this shirt will inform people not just that you are attempting to be fashion-forward, but that you also really love your chest hair.
2) Skateboard everywhere
This just seems fuckboy-esque for some reason.
3) Have someone take photos of you everytime you work out
A photo posted by JustLiftIt Fitness (@justliftit_fitness) on
If no one on social media saw you lift, did it even happen?
4) Call women “females”
too many females faking their happiness in their relationships
— FuckurThoughts (@ChazinDeadPrez) June 29, 2016
This is currently the easiest way to identify as a fuckboy and indicate that you are truly about that fuckboy life
5) Take a black-and-white selfie that showcases your profile
A photo posted by Florian Schönberger (@schoenbergerflorian) on
The best kind of fuckboys know their angles and are well-aware that non-color photos make them seem “deep”
6) Assemble a fuckboy crew
What would summer be without a crew of other fuckboys to spend time with? A good fuckboy crew will keep your fuckboyness at a high level, which is super-important when you’re at the beach, a bar, or any other place that fuckboys frequent.
7) Get a tribal tattoo
A photo posted by Jarda Navrátil (@6tailer) on
Getting one of these will cement your status as a serious fuckboy. Do it.
8) Vote for Trump
You all are stupid if you think I’m only voting for trump because Carson endorsed him. You don’t think I look into his policies and ideas??
— Chandler Joseph (@Chandlercassel) June 18, 2016
Studies have shown that 69 percent percent of male Donald Trump supporters exhibit high levels of fuckboy.
9) Look up to Scott Disick
Even more than voting for Trump, any dude that looks to Scott Disick for inspiration is definitely a liar, cheater, and a scammer.
10) Do this to your hair
OK, so you have your tribal tat, you look up to Scott Disick, you refer to women as “females,” and one of the members of your crew took a black-and-white profile photo of you skateboarding while wearing a Trump muscle T that shows off your chest hair. Now it’s time for the final touch to your aesthetic, which is the fuckboy haircut.
Congratulations on now being the perfect fuckboy. No go and spread your fuckboy ways around the world this summer. You’re going to make the cast of Jersey Shore very proud.