The ultimate Game of Thrones parody. Also in today’s Dotted Lines: portable computers in 1987, Bobcat Goldthwait defending hipsters, and Lana Del Rey’s redemption.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day’s must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- What were portable computers like in 1987?
- Westboro Baptist Church member has an interview go awry when a naked man sits on him.
- Lana Del Rey covers Leonard Cohen’s “Chelsea Hotel No. 2,” and suddenly I have mad respect for Lana Del Rey.
- This vintage Pittsburgh Penguins car commercial is hilariously bad.
- A massive comet could hit Mars in 2014.
- How to actually get a job through LinkedIn.
- Four words: Bobcat Goldthwait defends hipsters.
- This Game of Thrones parody is called “How Khaleesi Got Her Dragons Back,” and it costars Whoopi Goldberg.
Pure, uncut internet. Straight to your inbox.