- How to stream Eagles vs. Ravens in NFL preseason action 5 Years Ago
- How to create your very own Instagram hoax 5 Years Ago
- ‘Spider-Man’ fans want to ‘storm’ Sony’s office in New York to protest him leaving the MCU 5 Years Ago
- White House proposing ‘Minority Report’-style office to use data to predict crime 5 Years Ago
- Streamer OnlyUseMeBlade accused of sexually assaulting a sleeping woman 5 Years Ago
- How to stream Raiders vs. Packers in NFL preseason action Today 10:07 AM
- Say hello to ‘antira,’ the far-right’s answer to antifa Today 9:28 AM
- Bernie Sanders proposes sweeping plan to combat climate change Today 9:11 AM
- Is ‘Save Spider-Man from Sony’ fueled by pro-Disney bots? Today 8:41 AM
- ‘Jawline’ takes a stunning look at influencers and the social media gold rush Today 7:00 AM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in September 2019 Today 6:58 AM
- The biggest conspiracy theories around Area 51 Today 6:30 AM
- How to listen to YouTube music in the background on your phone Today 6:00 AM
- Lyft received a whopping 7 sexual assault lawsuits in a day Wednesday 10:00 PM
- High school reopens investigation into Nazi salute video after other racist videos emerge Wednesday 7:14 PM
Horse shows off its dance moves during a house party
Bringing new meaning to the phrase “horsing around.”
At first glance it looks like a disaster waiting to happen.
A man decided to bring his horse into the house in the middle of a party. He’s got a small child on the horse with him, and in the few seconds we glimpse, nothing seems to go horrifically wrong. It needs to be seen to be believed.
It may be impressive to the average viewer, but for horse riders, there’s an extra level of awe to behold with the Andalusian’s footwork and its partnership with the rider.
“What he is doing is called a Piaffe,” redditor SpiritFairy wrote. “It is a very difficult, upper level dressage move the requires immense strength and focus on the horse’s part, and he’s performing it beautifully. The best part about this is the rider is controlling that beautiful Piaffe, with one hand, and a child on his lap. That is not easy.”
We now have a new meaning for the phrase “horsing around.” (Sorry, we couldn’t help ourselves.)
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.