- Guerrilla artists turn John Oliver billboard ad into right-wing meme Today 4:20 PM
- Netflix lines up unnecessarily good cast for ‘Green Eggs and Ham’ Today 3:48 PM
- Netflix drops trailer for Mötley Crüe biopic ‘The Dirt’—and the cast is wild Today 3:41 PM
- QAnon’s repetitive posts are alienating even his most ardent supporters Today 3:36 PM
- Noah Cyrus cries on Instagram after Lil Xan’s baby announcement Today 2:26 PM
- The ‘Well yes, but actually no’ meme is here to help you explain things Today 12:07 PM
- Judge orders Roger Stone to appear in court after his Instagram post Today 11:24 AM
- I worked with the migrant caravan—and Trump is the cause of his national emergency Today 11:09 AM
- How to watch Liverpool vs. Bayern Munich online for free Today 11:08 AM
- ‘Patriot Act’ volume 2 proves Hasan Minhaj is the next big star of the news-comedy genre Today 11:01 AM
- ‘Friends From College’ canceled after 2 seasons at Netflix Today 10:53 AM
- Allow your wallet to be your spirit guide during this rad anime sale Today 10:43 AM
- Man stages fake DUI trial to propose to girlfriend, and people are asking why Today 10:40 AM
- Bernie Sanders’ website full of 404s on launch day Today 10:23 AM
- Pose’s Indya Moore goes viral for arguing trans women have ‘biologically female’ penises Today 10:21 AM
His smile is one of a kind.
Birthdays are enough to make anyone happy, and it seems that same joy of celebrating another year on Earth extends to our four-legged friends as well.
JD the horse recently turned another year older, and his human friends brought him a birthday cake to mark the occasion, but nobody expected him to actually blow out the candles.
He certainly seems to know what he’s doing, and puffs out the candles in short order before taking a moment to mug for the camera.
JD, whose nickname is “Southside,” lives at Ithilien Stables in New York City, where riders can take him out, and if they’re lucky, maybe even snap a selfie with that world-class grin.
Photo via Ithilien Stables/Facebook
Mike Wehner is a former tech editor for the Daily Dot who now writes for BGR. His work has appeared everywhere from Yahoo to CNN, and there’s a good chance his Apple Watch is dead right now.