- How to stream the 49ers vs. Broncos on (preseason) Monday Night Football 4 Years Ago
- Trump thinks Google made 16 million people vote for Clinton 4 Years Ago
- Danny McBride’s ‘The Righteous Gemstones’ is a wicked televangelist comedy 4 Years Ago
- Facebook-branded coffee shops are coming to the UK 4 Years Ago
- Twitter hosts China-backed ads maligning Hong Kong protesters Today 12:27 PM
- Jason Momoa says the ‘Justice League’ Snyder cut is ‘ssssiiicccckkkkkk’ Today 12:06 PM
- Kevin Smith announces a He-Man reboot for Netflix Today 11:51 AM
- Kellyanne Conway brushes off recession fears, calls it ‘Sesame Street word of the day’ Today 11:05 AM
- Conservatives are livid the New York Times is writing articles about slavery Today 10:52 AM
- Iceland holds funeral for first glacier to melt Today 10:44 AM
- Nonprofit fanfiction database Archive of Our Own wins a Hugo Today 9:59 AM
- Dan Carlin’s ‘War Remains’ is a stunning VR pop-up Today 9:27 AM
- Your wireless data is probably being throttled, study finds Today 9:25 AM
- Mike Judge’s dystopian comedy ‘Idiocracy’ is now streaming on Netflix Today 8:00 AM
- The 2020 Democratic presidential candidates as La Croix flavors Today 7:00 AM
This horse is having the best birthday ever
His smile is one of a kind.
Birthdays are enough to make anyone happy, and it seems that same joy of celebrating another year on Earth extends to our four-legged friends as well.
JD the horse recently turned another year older, and his human friends brought him a birthday cake to mark the occasion, but nobody expected him to actually blow out the candles.
He certainly seems to know what he’s doing, and puffs out the candles in short order before taking a moment to mug for the camera.
JD, whose nickname is “Southside,” lives at Ithilien Stables in New York City, where riders can take him out, and if they’re lucky, maybe even snap a selfie with that world-class grin.
Photo via Ithilien Stables/Facebook
Mike Wehner is a former tech editor for the Daily Dot who now writes for BGR. His work has appeared everywhere from Yahoo to CNN, and there’s a good chance his Apple Watch is dead right now.