- ‘You were at my wedding Denise’ is the newest clapback for instant regret Tuesday 6:42 PM
- This viral video of Pope Francis not letting anyone kiss his hand is weird Tuesday 6:04 PM
- What does the EU’s Copyright Directive mean for the future of the internet? Tuesday 5:16 PM
- The LGBTQ and Black communities deserve real answers about the Jussie Smollett case Tuesday 3:51 PM
- The Jussie Smollett-Trump collusion discourse is a condescending Wonka meme come to life Tuesday 3:47 PM
- Even teachers are in on TikTok’s #hitthewoah Tuesday 2:49 PM
- Editor’s history of calling trans people ‘frauds’ shines light on Economist’s transphobic tweet Tuesday 2:24 PM
- New ‘Avengers: Endgame’ posters reveal the fates of several Marvel characters Tuesday 2:12 PM
- Man pleads guilty to stealing over $100 million from Facebook, Google Tuesday 12:59 PM
- Washington Post under fire for transphobic cartoon about the Mueller Report Tuesday 12:33 PM
- Congressman quotes ‘Mein Kampf’ on House floor Tuesday 11:55 AM
- Rapper Tone Loc detained after confronting teen in Confederate flag hat Tuesday 11:37 AM
- Sarah Sanders shares Mueller Madness bracket Tuesday 10:19 AM
- NASA postpones all-women spacewalk over lack of suits that fit the female astronauts Tuesday 10:17 AM
- Texas Rangers shortstop walks up to ‘Baby Shark’ Tuesday 9:58 AM
Montana man arrested after Liking his own wanted post on Facebook
Sometimes Internet-ing is really hard.
Don’t you hate when you’re scrolling through Facebook and you accidentally Like your own wanted picture? This man got arrested for doing just that.
Twenty-three-year-old Levi Charles Readon came across his mugshot on the Great Falls/Cascade County Crimestoppers Facebook Page, and was apparently smitten enough to dispense a Like.
Don’t believe it? Check it out:
The technologically inept young man was wanted for felony forgery in Great Falls, Mont., after stealing a wallet and cashing bogus checks. He was arrested soon after his social media gaffe. Definitely be careful when clicking next time.
Melanie Price is the senior social media editor at the Daily Dot.