- Jeremy Corbyn Rickrolls everyone ahead of British election Today 10:18 AM
- Trisha Paytas denies accidentally exposing herself on TikTok Today 10:04 AM
- Report: Barr wants tech antitrust probe wrapped up in 2020 Today 9:59 AM
- ‘Zybourne Clock’ original art is selling for over $4,000 on eBay Today 9:11 AM
- What is TikTok famous club, and can you trust it? Today 9:03 AM
- ‘John Wick 4’ and ‘The Matrix 4,’ both starring Keanu Reeves, will come out on the same day Today 8:54 AM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 15: It’s Tannehill’s world Today 8:45 AM
- Trump mocks Greta Thunberg over ‘person of the year’ win Today 7:55 AM
- Temple student refers to Philly as the ‘ghetto’ in ‘unacceptable’ TikTok Today 7:52 AM
- The decade the hucksters overran the halls of power Today 6:30 AM
- Ninja mocked for not knowing how to make a sandwich Wednesday 9:30 PM
- Marvel comics writer discusses misogyny in the industry Wednesday 9:09 PM
- TikTok conspiracy theorists think Juice WRLD is still alive Wednesday 7:03 PM
- Conservatives are protesting YouTube’s new harassment rules Wednesday 5:36 PM
- YouTuber’s ‘creepy’ comment about Taylor Swift’s eggs gets ratioed Wednesday 5:31 PM
A 5-year-old Houston girl is enjoying her newfound fame after being attacked by a goose on Sunday. Her name is Summer, and she was out with her older sister Stevie when the goose (originally mistaken for a duck) attacked.
The sisters, along with their mother and brothers, had gone to look at some baby geese when they got a little too close to the nest, causing the mama to chase them off. Summer, being the slowest, bore the brunt of the bird’s wrath.
A lot of people were concerned for poor little Summer, but apparently she wasn’t hurt, so it you feel bad for laughing, you’re off the hook.
“She’s good now,” her sister told BuzzFeed “Probably won’t go near birds for a long time, but she’s good. She thinks her post going [viral] on the Internet is funny, and that’s the only thing she’s talked about today.”
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.