- Pro-Trump subreddit quarantined over violent threats in support of Oregon Republicans 4 Years Ago
- Woman who live streamed a police officer’s shooting is receiving death threats 4 Years Ago
- Pre-Prime Day deals you don’t want to miss 4 Years Ago
- Dana Loesch out at NRATV; ‘thoughts and prayers’ for her career are in Today 12:33 PM
- Trump’s rant about Megan Rapinoe devolves into treatise about PC culture in the NBA Today 10:41 AM
- Is Millie Bobby Brown joining the MCU? Today 10:39 AM
- Hundreds of thousands demand that Etika’s previously deleted YouTube channel be restored Today 10:18 AM
- Eric Trump says cocktail waitress spit on him in Chicago bar Today 9:47 AM
- Maine governor signs net neutrality bill into law Today 9:07 AM
- How the QAnon movement continues without its messenger Today 8:26 AM
- 6 best Korean beauty products for summer Today 8:17 AM
- ‘The Office’ is leaving Netflix in 2021 Today 7:46 AM
- How to install the iOS 13 beta and test out its best new features Today 7:42 AM
- Swipe This! I want my boyfriend to text me everyday. Is that crazy? Today 7:30 AM
- Why every 2020 Democrat is canceled Today 7:01 AM
Talk about playing with your food.
It’s a classic tale of friendship: Tiger is supposed to eat goat, goat chases the tiger around, and the two become inseparable pals.
In another case of different species becoming unlikely besties, Amur the Siberian tiger and Timur the goat have formed quite a bond at Russia’s Primorsky Safari Park. Timur was supposed to be one of Amur’s twice-weekly meals of live animals, but the stubborn goat wouldn’t let himself get eaten without a fight. He chased Amur out of the tiger’s sleeping spot and has since been spending nights in the feline’s pad, while the clawed beast has been exiled to the shelter’s roof.
NBC News have some video of the goat chasing the tiger around, courtesy of Anton Fedoseyev.
And while it may seem that Timur is a little bit of a bully, there apparently isn’t any bad blood between the two animals. Timur might have taken Amur’s sleeping spot, but he also follows the tiger around everywhere.
They say not to play with your food, but we’re OK with it in this situation.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.