- Is ‘Save Spider-Man from Sony’ fueled by pro-Disney bots? 3 Years Ago
- ‘Jawline’ takes a stunning look at influencers and the social media gold rush Today 7:00 AM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in September 2019 Today 6:58 AM
- The biggest conspiracy theories around Area 51 Today 6:30 AM
- How to listen to YouTube music in the background on your phone Today 6:00 AM
- Lyft received a whopping 7 sexual assault lawsuits in a day Wednesday 10:00 PM
- High school reopens investigation into Nazi salute video after other racist videos emerge Wednesday 7:14 PM
- Facebook content moderators continue to suffer from brutal working conditions Wednesday 5:58 PM
- #RIPReese: Man bullied for relationship with trans woman dies by suicide Wednesday 4:46 PM
- Redaction error reveals ICE is paying Palantir $49 million Wednesday 4:25 PM
- People are using social media to raise awareness about the Amazon fires Wednesday 4:24 PM
- How to watch ‘Detective Pikachu’ right now Wednesday 3:56 PM
- Walmart is suing Tesla over fires at stores with solar panels Wednesday 3:44 PM
- Jeremy Renner asks nicely for Sony to let Spider-Man back in the MCU Wednesday 2:51 PM
- The best and safest torrenting sites you should be using in 2019 Wednesday 2:47 PM
The panda may be one of the most adorable members of the animal kingdom, but they’re also some of the most rambunctious, bothersome critters around, with a near-constant need to play. At least they’re so cuddly that you can’t stay mad at them long.
Giant pandas at a breeding base in Sichuan, China, didn’t make it easy when their keepers were just trying to clean up after them. Instead of letting the staff do their job, these bumbling puffballs thought it’d be cute to make an even bigger mess. Tipping over the basket full of collected leaves, climbing into the basket, anything to keep this poor woman from just tidying up. What adorable jerks.
Yet another thing panda bears do that humans would never get away with.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.