- Meet ByteDance, the Chinese tech company behind TikTok 5 Years Ago
- Everything you need to know about investing app Robinhood 5 Years Ago
- How to stream 49ers vs. Seahawks on Monday Night Football Today 1:43 PM
- Cops cuff Black man for eating sandwich on subway platform Today 1:29 PM
- Drake booed offstage by Frank Ocean fans Today 1:17 PM
- Trump says he’s meeting with vaping industry as administration readies new rules Today 12:42 PM
- Everything you need to know about Google Reverse Image Search Today 12:29 PM
- Hong Kong police caught on live stream shooting protester Today 12:26 PM
- Twitter proposes adding warnings to tweets with deepfakes Today 10:43 AM
- Dak Prescott’s pregame warmup becomes an instant meme Today 10:40 AM
- lhan Omar baselessly accused of anti-Semitism for billionaires tweet Today 10:15 AM
- Tulsi Gabbard wants Hillary Clinton to retract her Russia accusations Today 9:24 AM
- 21 stoner gift ideas that don’t involve buying weed Today 9:13 AM
- PayPal and Venmo’s anti-terrorism regulations are causing headaches for average businesses Today 9:06 AM
- Consumers claim the Apple Card is sexist Today 8:44 AM
Have you ever come home from a grueling day at work, craving a tasty frozen margarita only to have your cheap blender desperately struggle to crush ice? Hopelessly you prod and poke the half-crushed concoction with a spoon, hoping that somehow your appliance will muster up the horsepower needed to make a frosty drink.
But don’t resort to sipping tequila straight from the bottle just yet, because there are some jort-sporting, NASCAR-watching, cowboy-hat wearing men in town and they’re here to save your buzz. They’ve got a margarita machine that means serious business, and if you don’t believe me, just feast your eyes on this homemade beauty.
Assembled from a 10-gallon water cooler, an oil drum, and the meanest garbage disposal you’ve ever seen, this thing churns our the chilliest margs using one and a quarter horsepower.
Of course the ultimate margarita machine requires only the finest spirits and freshest ingredients, but if you’re short on those, just use Costco brand margarita mix and tequila like these master mixologists.
Someone get these guys on the phone with SkyMall, because I’m ready to place my order.
H/T Reddit | Photo via leeco/Flickr (CC BY 2.0)
Greg Seals is a former social media producer and contributing writer for the Daily Dot. He specializes in creating and covering viral content on platforms that include Tumblr, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.