- Workers claim Google made spy tool to prevent them from organizing Wednesday 8:13 PM
- Hailey Bieber denies shading Selena Gomez with ‘I’ll Kill You’ Instagram post Wednesday 7:46 PM
- Trump signed an ego tweet sheet for Tomi Lahren–and it features conspiracy theorists Wednesday 6:59 PM
- Attorneys say ICE deleted evidence pertaining to transgender asylum seeker’s death Wednesday 6:24 PM
- Everything you need to know about VSCO filter codes Wednesday 6:17 PM
- Are users prepared to pay for Gmail storage space? Wednesday 6:09 PM
- Facebook pledges $1 billion to fight housing crisis it helped create Wednesday 5:16 PM
- Lizzo officially credits ‘DNA test’ tweet writer on ‘Truth Hurts’ Wednesday 4:50 PM
- Pornhub takes down videos secretly filmed in a college women’s locker room Wednesday 4:15 PM
- Google Maps on iPhone now shows you speed traps Wednesday 3:47 PM
- Here’s why you’re seeing ‘rise and shine’ all over social media Wednesday 3:45 PM
- AOC grills Zuckerberg over false political ads on Facebook Wednesday 3:27 PM
- Fox News promotes pro-faith, anti-antifa film ‘The Reliant’ Wednesday 3:17 PM
- Cardi B to star in ‘Fast & Furious 9’ Wednesday 3:12 PM
- AOC on opening her DMs: ‘By this morning, it was trash’ Wednesday 2:26 PM
Tiny French bulldog courageously scares off 3 invading bears
Guard dog of the year.
Size didn’t matter when it came down to this doggy-bear showdown.
CBS reports that a 20-pound French bulldog named Jules took on three bears trespassing on her property. Jules scared away the two that were invading the front yard, along with a third bear that was chilling on the home’s balcony.
Jules comes in to save the day around the 30 second mark, giving no fucks about the bears being more than a couple times bigger than her. She goes paw to paw and is the champion after just a few seconds.
The tiny pooch was reportedly given a bath, a treat, and lots of kisses for getting the bears to scram. That seems like a fair award for her heroic deeds.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.