- These doctored videos want to make you think Nancy Pelosi is always drunk 5 Years Ago
- A robot could soon be delivering your packages from a self-driving car Today 3:29 PM
- Bipartisan anti-robocall bill overwhelmingly passes Senate Today 2:40 PM
- Deepfake-style videos can now be made with just a single image Today 1:57 PM
- The Lonely Island’s ‘Bash Brothers’ is what Netflix should be doing with short-form comedy Today 1:55 PM
- ‘Green dress lady’ proves green screen memes are still going strong Today 1:45 PM
- ‘Bowling alley strike screen’ memes are bizarre and wonderful Today 12:40 PM
- TikTok star Mohit Mor shot and killed Today 12:00 PM
- Stephen A. Smith is baby Today 11:43 AM
- Tfue releases statement on FaZe Clan lawsuit, says his contract is ‘f*cked’ Today 11:34 AM
- People are using an app to out gropers on Japan’s subway Today 11:24 AM
- Trump misspelled ‘accomplishments’ on handwritten notes, photo shows Today 11:12 AM
- HUD proposal would allow homeless shelters to refuse trans people Today 10:44 AM
- Disney’s ‘Aladdin’ remake isn’t terrible Today 10:11 AM
- Police under investigation after running over 1-year-old child Today 9:16 AM
Just call him Young Breezy.
The grind of an up-and-coming rap artist often makes for great lyrics, but there’s really no way to make “I fell into Clearwater Harbor while posing for promotional images” sound compelling.
Still, maybe this dude can get some viral traction out of his little mishap, which evidently resulted in cuts to his hands and leg from a bed of oysters, surely the most gangsta bivalves.
We really hope he samples “Wind Beneath My Wings” at some point.
Photo via Xtra Medium Productions, Inc./YouTube
Miles Klee is a novelist and web culture reporter. The former editor of the Daily Dot’s Unclick section, Klee’s essays, satire, and fiction have appeared in Lapham’s Quarterly, Vanity Fair, 3:AM, Salon, the Awl, the New York Observer, the Millions, and the Village Voice. He's the author of two odd books of fiction, 'Ivyland' and 'True False.'