- Kanye West appears on David Letterman’s Netflix show to talk Trump, TMZ, and Drake Today 3:27 PM
- QAnon believers link small-town arrest to deep state conspiracy without evidence Today 1:58 PM
- Instagram photos showing prison conditions spark massive protest Today 1:33 PM
- ‘Gay rat wedding’ headline sparks amazing new meme Today 1:03 PM
- ‘I read a gossip piece’ meme mocks Moby’s Instagram post Today 12:39 PM
- Rotten Tomatoes wants to see your ticket stub to leave a verified review Today 11:46 AM
- ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ movie delayed to 2020 to fix his look Today 11:39 AM
- ‘Swamp Thing’ gets off to a promising start, but can it tell a convincing love story? Today 11:34 AM
- ‘Falling on deaf ears’: ‘Queer Eye’ star sparks conversation about ableist idioms Today 11:15 AM
- Parents are spending thousands on YouTube camps that teach kids how to be famous Today 10:43 AM
- In season 2 of ‘She’s Gotta Have It,’ Spike Lee remains unapologetically himself Today 10:36 AM
- Trump selling Pride shirts is a grotesque insult to the LGBTQ community Today 10:27 AM
- Logan Paul is being mocked for pulling out of slapping competition Today 9:57 AM
- 47 House Democrats sign criticized net neutrality working group letter Today 9:17 AM
- How ‘and I oop’ became the perfect reaction meme for shocking developments Today 8:47 AM
Photo via urbazon/Shutterstock (Licensed)
As the fidget spinner craze spins on, those addictive little three-pronged toys have consumed kids and adults alike. The spinners are often advertised as concentration aids for kids with autism and ADHD, but all kinds of people are finding all kinds of off-label uses for them. The weirdest so far: a grown man who balanced one of the toys on his erect penis [NSFW, obviously] and uploaded the video to various porn sites.
Gizmodo writer Bryan Menegus interviewed “BearKat,” the 34-year-old dick-spinner innovator, about his inspiration.
“The fidget spinning on my cock was just a random moment. I was naked scrolling Tumblr and spinning my fidget in my hand. I came across a video that got me hard and then it just happened,” BearKat explained.
The resulting history-making video is now archived on BearKat’s Tumblr (where it has more than 4,000 notes) and on PornHub.
Incidentally, it’s not the first spinner-inspired video on the popular porn site. There are about a dozen videos—some of them obvious jokes, some of them earnest attempts at pornography—of people using fidget spinners in sexual situations.
The weirdly hypnotic toys still haven’t conquered the porn world, though: PornHub’s autocomplete asks, “Did you mean ‘midget spinner?'”
Jay Hathaway is a former senior writer who specialized in internet memes and weird online culture. He previously served as the Daily Dot’s news editor, was a staff writer at Gawker, and edited the classic websites Urlesque and Download Squad. His work has also appeared on nymag.com, suicidegirls.com, and the Morning News.