- Mike Judge’s dystopian comedy ‘Idiocracy’ is now streaming on Netflix Today 8:00 AM
- The 2020 Democratic presidential candidates as La Croix flavors Today 7:00 AM
- Crowdsourcing mental healthcare with 7 Cups Today 7:00 AM
- How to unlock hidden filters and effects for Instagram Stories Today 6:00 AM
- In season 2, ‘Succession’ has quietly become one of the best shows on TV Sunday 9:10 PM
- Alexa Demie shares the beauty inspiration behind ‘Euphoria’s’ Maddy Sunday 5:47 PM
- Fans just discovered Lizzo’s old YouTube channel–and it’s full of gems Sunday 4:22 PM
- The ‘Final Destination’ movies are now streaming on Hulu Sunday 2:44 PM
- Marvel asked ‘Maus’ author to remove Trump reference from essay–he refused Sunday 2:02 PM
- Counselors reportedly pressured to share private info about Facebook moderators Sunday 1:20 PM
- Barstool Sports founder under investigation for anti-union tweets Sunday 12:34 PM
- Harmony Korine’s ‘The Beach Bum’ is now streaming on Hulu Sunday 12:19 PM
- How an Instagram feud led to the death of 9-year-old girl Sunday 11:08 AM
- A scarier ‘The Haunting of Hill House’ extended director’s cut is coming to Blu-ray Sunday 9:15 AM
- The 9 best podcasts for kids that entertain and educate Sunday 8:00 AM
Is there anything more adorable than a cute little puppy running at full speed? Only when that puppy falls into a hole that’s almost exactly the same size as him.
This little guy, whose name seems to be Patton, almost gets left behind when his two much larger pals go running across the yard.
After hearing his name called, he sprints to catch up, and in true puppy fashion, he fails to notice the puppy-sized hole directly in front of him.
One second he’s there:
And the next he seems to completely disappear:
Luckily, his tiny head pops back out almost immediately:
And he shrugs it off, like nothing happened.
Way to go champ! But maybe next time pay a little more attention to where you’re going.
Photo via Jonathan Kriz/Flickr (CC BY 2.0)
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.