- Instagram has mixed feelings about Mindy Kaling supporting Aziz Ansari Saturday 5:02 PM
- Donald Trump keeps pushing his unsubstantiated voter fraud claims Saturday 4:09 PM
- Report: YouTube will no longer run ads on anti-vax channels Saturday 2:54 PM
- Microsoft employees want to cancel a $479 million contract with the U.S. military Saturday 1:14 PM
- Queso recipe gets launched to space Saturday 10:09 AM
- ‘Isabelle Facts’ was a wholesome queer meme account—until harassers showed up Saturday 8:28 AM
- 2016 election stories the ‘Newsroom’ reboot will cover Saturday 6:30 AM
- How to stream Brandon Rios vs. Humberto Soto for free Saturday 6:00 AM
- ‘The Haunting of Hill House’ heads to ‘Bly Manor’ for next installment Saturday 5:45 AM
- How to stream James DeGale vs. Chris Eubank Jr. for free Saturday 5:30 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 145 in Prague for free Saturday 5:00 AM
- R. Kelly charged in Chicago with multiple counts of sex abuse Friday 7:51 PM
- Elon Musk finally hosts PewDiePie’s meme review Friday 6:27 PM
- Netflix throws ‘Umbrella Academy’-themed wedding for fans Friday 4:54 PM
- Report: Facebook collects app data on users’ body weight, menstrual cycles Friday 3:38 PM
Little puppy is so excited to run that he falls straight into a hole
Don’t worry, he’s fine.
Is there anything more adorable than a cute little puppy running at full speed? Only when that puppy falls into a hole that’s almost exactly the same size as him.
This little guy, whose name seems to be Patton, almost gets left behind when his two much larger pals go running across the yard.
After hearing his name called, he sprints to catch up, and in true puppy fashion, he fails to notice the puppy-sized hole directly in front of him.
One second he’s there:
And the next he seems to completely disappear:
Luckily, his tiny head pops back out almost immediately:
And he shrugs it off, like nothing happened.
Way to go champ! But maybe next time pay a little more attention to where you’re going.
Photo via Jonathan Kriz/Flickr (CC BY 2.0)
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.