- Bernie Sanders wins Nevada Caucuses Saturday 6:54 PM
- MSNBC is out of its mind over Sanders leading Nevada Saturday 5:20 PM
- Kim Kardashian dragged for using makeup to darken her hands Saturday 4:13 PM
- TikTok users show how they turned their vehicles into incredible tiny homes Saturday 3:44 PM
- Woman iconically pranks man who sent her an unsolicited d*ck pic Saturday 2:25 PM
- ‘Terrifying’ deepfake puts Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk in ‘Star Trek’ Saturday 1:06 PM
- A 36-year-old called the cops after being booted from parents’ phone plan Saturday 12:16 PM
- People think novelist Dean Koontz predicted the coronavirus in 1981 thriller Saturday 10:22 AM
- Twitter suspends 70 pro-Bloomberg accounts Saturday 9:15 AM
- In documentary ‘Modern Whore,’ a former escort takes control of her own narrative Saturday 6:30 AM
- Cara Delevingne calls out Justin Bieber for ‘ranking’ wife Hailey’s friends Friday 9:07 PM
- Fans defend Jenna Marbles after some people claimed she mistreated her dogs in a recent video Friday 8:37 PM
- ‘Friends’ gets reunion special on HBO Max, fans go wild Friday 7:37 PM
- Why you should drop everything and start reading ‘Lore Olympus’ Friday 6:27 PM
- ‘Boogaloo’ memes are trying to organize a second civil war—and they’re spreading fast Friday 3:48 PM
Eli Manning thinks Tom Brady is dreamy
Viral video star and sometimes quarterback Eli Manning has not been having a great summer.
Viral video star and sometimes quarterback Eli Manning has not been having a great summer. After being the poster child for everything that’s wrong with the struggling New York Giants offense, Archie Manning’s prodigal son has a lot on his plate in advance of next weekend’s Giants season opener against the Detroit Lions. So how did he choose to get his head in the game? By doing a Reddit AMA, of course. And while it remains to be seen whether Eli will thrive under new offensive coordinator Ben McAdoo’s rejiggered offensive system, at least Eli will always have his jokes. Never change, Eli, just keep laughing.
The sibling rivalry is real.
He’s sorry, Boston fans, for making your lives hard.
But he does think Tom Brady is pretty cute, if that helps.
He also has no idea why the team is called the Giants.
He knows you guys think he makes dumb faces.
He knows he’s got moves, is sad EA Sports doesn’t give them the recognition they deserve.
Seriously, he’s got moves.
What’s that you were saying about him throwing interceptions?
He really, really loves chicken.
His biggest starstruck moment was with one of music’s most underrated heroes.
But he won’t hesitate to take sides in the battle for best boy band.
And his musical taste is impeccable.
He knows what he’s doing if this whole NFL thing goes south.
And when it comes to getting payback on Denver Broncos defensive end Demarcus Ware for sacking him the most, he knows which route to go.
On second thought, maybe it’s better that standup comedy isn’t his fallback career.
Photo via ajguel/Flickr (CC BY 2.0)
Beejoli Shah is a reporter and editor whose work focuses on entertainment, internet culture, and social justice. Her work has been published in Rolling Stone, Cosmopolitan, Fusion, New York Magazine, the Guardian, and BuzzFeed, among others.