- How to make real money with Amazon’s Mechanical Turk 4 Years Ago
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Valencia in the Champions League group stage 4 Years Ago
- ‘SNL’ fires Shane Gillis for racist, homophobic comments 4 Years Ago
- Ben Shapiro wants accusers to describe Brett Kavanaugh’s penis 4 Years Ago
- Twitch suspends streamer for wearing Chun-Li cosplay Today 4:11 PM
- Report: 8 years of Trump tax returns subpoenaed by prosecutors Today 3:45 PM
- Netflix lands exclusive streaming rights to ‘Seinfeld’ Today 3:34 PM
- Jenny Slate sets first comedy special at Netflix Today 3:05 PM
- #EndSmearFear is aiming to save lives Today 2:54 PM
- Netflix ‘Living With Yourself’ trailer offers a double dose of Paul Rudd Today 2:07 PM
- How to stream the 2019-20 UEFA Champions League Today 2:04 PM
- Caitlyn Jenner ridiculed with transphobic jokes during Alec Baldwin roast Today 1:27 PM
- Brad Pitt confronts his daddy issues in the sci-fi epic ‘Ad Astra’ Today 1:20 PM
- People are stanning Elizabeth Warren’s respect for a train’s quiet car Today 1:16 PM
- Far-right mobs attacked queer kids after first Pride in Ukraine city Today 1:13 PM
Dude’s year-long prank of surprising his mom by throwing her eggs is ridiculously funny
Tossed, not scrambled.
Forget scrambled eggs. This dude’s all about tossing them.
In what appears to have been an extremely long-term prank, this guy spent over a year lobbing eggs over to his unsuspecting mom. Sure, he’s not hurling them at her, but there’s always the possibility of this turning into a very messy situation. His mom looks to have mastered the art of delicately catching the eggs, to the point of practically being an Olympic athlete.
Get this mom a medal for dealing with her son’s bullshit. And possibly some eggs Benedict.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.