- #IVapeIVote may have helped Trump back off proposed vaping ban 4 Years Ago
- Whataburger blasted for refusing to serve drag queen 4 Years Ago
- ‘Justice League’ actors show support for the Snyder Cut campaign 4 Years Ago
- Laura Loomer may be a fringe candidate, but she’s being funded by big-time GOP donors Today 8:00 AM
- TikTok teen makes a video of his English teacher, the guy who sang ‘Story of a Girl’ Today 7:50 AM
- The teens of TikTok are doing just fine, thank you very much Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Watchmen’ episode 5: Looking Glass just became one of the most compelling characters Sunday 9:05 PM
- Man allegedly kills girlfriend, then pretends to be her on Facebook Sunday 4:29 PM
- Trevor Lawrence met TikTok teen who looks just like him Sunday 3:48 PM
- Trump’s hospital visit spawns conspiracy theories Sunday 2:49 PM
- ‘SNL’ skit combines Harry Styles, the Popeyes chicken sandwich, and Disney+ Sunday 2:02 PM
- Doctored photo of GOP congresswoman flipping the bird fools critics Sunday 1:05 PM
- Internet scammers taking advantage of Narwhal the ‘unicorn’ rescue puppy Sunday 12:19 PM
- Sunday Night Football: How to stream Bears vs. Rams live Sunday 12:00 PM
- CupcakKe’s month-long ‘water fast’ has fans concerned Sunday 11:24 AM
Dude’s year-long prank of surprising his mom by throwing her eggs is ridiculously funny
Tossed, not scrambled.
Forget scrambled eggs. This dude’s all about tossing them.
In what appears to have been an extremely long-term prank, this guy spent over a year lobbing eggs over to his unsuspecting mom. Sure, he’s not hurling them at her, but there’s always the possibility of this turning into a very messy situation. His mom looks to have mastered the art of delicately catching the eggs, to the point of practically being an Olympic athlete.
Get this mom a medal for dealing with her son’s bullshit. And possibly some eggs Benedict.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.