- 15-year-old Smash Bros. prodigy caught using racist slur in private Discord server 3 Years Ago
- Instagram users who post pet pictures more likely to get hacked 3 Years Ago
- Post-Prime Day recap: Shipping delays, more sales, and a scam 3 Years Ago
- Jacob Wohl returns to Twitter … for now Today 1:56 PM
- How to stream WWE Raw Reunion Today 1:35 PM
- ‘I hope Trump deports you’: Woman goes on racist rant to Spanish speakers at a store Today 1:24 PM
- Emoji Mashup Bot gives life to unidentifiable emotions Today 1:15 PM
- Notorious grifter Anna Sorokin reportedly blocked from profiting off Netflix series Today 12:45 PM
- Charlottesville attacker’s Twitter account included praise for Hitler Today 12:10 PM
- ‘Short Treks’ trailer: Spock, Pike, and Number One return Today 11:57 AM
- Everything we know about ‘Star Trek: Lower Decks,’ the new animated show Today 11:55 AM
- Cole Carrigan says he left Team 10 after being called homophobic slur Today 11:32 AM
- Cop under investigation after implying Ocasio-Cortez should be shot Today 11:07 AM
- The ‘Big Little Lies’ finale sucked—but at least we have Renata Today 11:01 AM
- Wendy Davis announces she’s running for Congress Today 10:45 AM
You’ll die at these Snapchats of a bro trying to control his drunk girlfriend
Also, her hangover.
There are partiers who go hard, and then there are partiers who really go hard. Elizabeth belongs to the latter group.
Seriously, this girl knows how to have a wild night out. She starts off trying to sneak chips into the club, only to get caught by the bouncer. She’s savage at Mario Kart even while incredibly intoxicated, and she can beat the buffest guy in a push-up battle (with Solo cups on their backs). And her favorite thing to do while turned up? Ball pit.
Thankfully, Elizabeth’s boyfriend Snapchatted the whole night while babysitting/supervising, adding his hilarious commentary to all of bae’s crazy antics.
You know he means business when he’s screaming “ELIZABETH! ELIZABETH STOP!”
While we’re a little skeptical as to whether or not this duo is legit (since there seems to be a whole mess of other crazy funny “Cot dammit Elizabeth” videos), let’s just pretend they’re real and enjoy them.
And, of course, with a night out like this one, the hangover is going to be pretty nasty. At least she has this boyfriend by her side getting her back to 💯 while Snapchatting everything.
Now I really want to go out to the club with Elizabeth. Next round of shots is on me.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.