- Gynecologist explains why garlic shouldn’t go in vaginas Wednesday 7:08 PM
- People on Twitter are posting the 5 weirdest jobs they’ve had for this meme Wednesday 6:48 PM
- Mortal Kombat 11’s Jax ends slavery—and gamers are pissed Wednesday 5:46 PM
- GPS app gave hacker ability to remotely shut off car engines Wednesday 3:58 PM
- Scott Walker wore jeans for sexual assault awareness, and Twitter is reminding him of his misogynist past Wednesday 3:24 PM
- Hacked Lime scooters make sexual comments to riders Wednesday 3:03 PM
- ‘Bonding’ squanders its potential with weak jokes and limp structure Wednesday 2:49 PM
- The safest place for ‘Game of Thrones’ memes is in the crypts Wednesday 2:23 PM
- Report: Fortnite developer Epic Games is working employees into the ground Wednesday 1:57 PM
- Damian Lillard’s game-winning 3-pointer inspired a plethora of memes Wednesday 12:17 PM
- Gamers are blaming socialism for making the women in Mortal Kombat ‘ugly’ Wednesday 11:36 AM
- Nickelodeon is selling SpongeBob toys based on popular memes Wednesday 11:25 AM
- Alex Jones protests outside the White House by shouting the name of his website Wednesday 11:13 AM
- ‘I Think You Should Leave with Tim Robinson’ has an absurd conclusion for every scenario Wednesday 10:52 AM
- Twitch star TF Blade banned for racial slur—but he swears he didn’t say it Wednesday 10:43 AM
You’ll die at these Snapchats of a bro trying to control his drunk girlfriend
Also, her hangover.
There are partiers who go hard, and then there are partiers who really go hard. Elizabeth belongs to the latter group.
Seriously, this girl knows how to have a wild night out. She starts off trying to sneak chips into the club, only to get caught by the bouncer. She’s savage at Mario Kart even while incredibly intoxicated, and she can beat the buffest guy in a push-up battle (with Solo cups on their backs). And her favorite thing to do while turned up? Ball pit.
Thankfully, Elizabeth’s boyfriend Snapchatted the whole night while babysitting/supervising, adding his hilarious commentary to all of bae’s crazy antics.
You know he means business when he’s screaming “ELIZABETH! ELIZABETH STOP!”
While we’re a little skeptical as to whether or not this duo is legit (since there seems to be a whole mess of other crazy funny “Cot dammit Elizabeth” videos), let’s just pretend they’re real and enjoy them.
And, of course, with a night out like this one, the hangover is going to be pretty nasty. At least she has this boyfriend by her side getting her back to 💯 while Snapchatting everything.
Now I really want to go out to the club with Elizabeth. Next round of shots is on me.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.