- Kylie Jenner trademarks ‘rise and shine’ after meme success 3 Years Ago
- ‘Watchmen’ website expands what you know about its alt-history 3 Years Ago
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 8: Mark Walton szn 3 Years Ago
- Venmo’s first-ever credit card to launch in 2020 Today 3:46 PM
- Wet Kylo Ren may turn everyone to the dark side Today 3:15 PM
- Man allegedly targeted trans women on dating app, robbed them at knifepoint Today 3:02 PM
- Researchers expose how Amazon Echo and Google Home can steal passwords Today 2:47 PM
- Facebook removing Instagram Story filters that mimic plastic surgery Today 2:16 PM
- Mom solves ‘ghost baby’ image mystery after viral post Today 1:23 PM
- Elon Musk tweeted ‘through space’ Today 1:16 PM
- Don’t want a Fitbit? These step tracker apps got you covered Today 12:51 PM
- Protesters sing ‘Baby Shark’ to soothe frightened toddler Today 12:47 PM
- Who is Babu Frik, the adorable, teeny mechanic from ‘Rise of Skywalker’? Today 12:36 PM
- Senators push for social media data portability Today 12:11 PM
- ‘Stage Fright’ is a therapeutic lens into Jenny Slate’s weird world Today 11:34 AM
It’s too bad this Chinese motorist didn’t heed that advice, although it’s nice that the incident was captured on video.
His acting gets increasingly worse as he pretends to blow in the device, but the officer is having none of it. No matter what stupid face this guy makes, he’s not letting him off the hook—and some of these faces are really, really, stupid.
At one point he even pulls the mouthpiece off with his teeth, either because he thinks it will break the machine or because, you know, he’s super drunk.
Eventually he must have exhaled by accident, because the machine gets a reading, and behold:
Yeah, 0.191—not only far too drunk to drive, but clearly far too drunk to fool the police. Next time, maybe try taking the bus.
H/T Death and Taxes
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.