- Conservatives are fighting over whether porn is OK 4 Years Ago
- The best in tech gifts for women this year 4 Years Ago
- Why do the Golden Globes keep sidelining women filmmakers? 4 Years Ago
- Netflix dominates with 34 Golden Globe nominations across TV and film 4 Years Ago
- Ethan Klein has declared war on K-pop—and K-pop fans 4 Years Ago
- People are not happy with Steve Harvey’s cartel comment to Miss Colombia 4 Years Ago
- The decade conspiracy theories overtook the truth Today 9:14 AM
- Marianne Williamson duped into believing Trump pardoned Charles Manson Today 8:55 AM
- TikTok users are freaking out about ‘predicting’ Juice WRLD’s death Today 7:59 AM
- @MugJerry and the quest for Instagram justice Today 7:00 AM
- Angela Abar wrestles with destiny in ‘Watchmen’ episode 8 Sunday 9:05 PM
- Guy who runs Trump Organization Twitter account caught hyping up own tweet Sunday 4:51 PM
- People found out how tall Olaf is–and now ‘Frozen’ is terrifying Sunday 3:41 PM
- Rapper Juice WRLD dead at 21 Sunday 3:02 PM
- Embody Andrew Yang, fight other presidential candidates in video game Sunday 2:33 PM
It’s too bad this Chinese motorist didn’t heed that advice, although it’s nice that the incident was captured on video.
His acting gets increasingly worse as he pretends to blow in the device, but the officer is having none of it. No matter what stupid face this guy makes, he’s not letting him off the hook—and some of these faces are really, really, stupid.
At one point he even pulls the mouthpiece off with his teeth, either because he thinks it will break the machine or because, you know, he’s super drunk.
Eventually he must have exhaled by accident, because the machine gets a reading, and behold:
Yeah, 0.191—not only far too drunk to drive, but clearly far too drunk to fool the police. Next time, maybe try taking the bus.
H/T Death and Taxes
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.