- Nick Offerman is so down to play every single role in ‘Cats’ Today 4:27 PM
- Woman documents how airport staff broke her wheelchair Today 3:04 PM
- Funeral home allegedly posted photos of woman’s dead body on social media Today 1:56 PM
- Alinity Divine is being investigated after throwing her cat during stream Today 12:04 PM
- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China Today 10:26 AM
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Today 9:06 AM
- The crushing effects of Trump’s abortion ‘gag rule’ on healthcare Today 8:00 AM
- How to live stream Pacquiao vs. Thurman Today 6:20 AM
- Review: Hulu with Live TV ensures you always have something to watch Today 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC on ESPN 4: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Leon Edwards Today 5:49 AM
- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Friday 3:12 PM
- Facebook and Google could be tracking you on porn sites Friday 1:42 PM
What a barkin’ good time.
Sure, local government and democracy are important, but what’s even more essential is that dogs are accompanying owners on their way to vote. #DogsAtPollingStations is trending in Britain this election day, and our hearts are screaming from the adorability of it all.
A photo posted by Helen Somerfield (@ladyhjs) on
A photo posted by Terri-Ann (@terriannmusic) on
A photo posted by TJ R 🌙 (@thisgirltj) on
I take my right to vote very seriously! Especially for my au the @beckytbeckyt & grandma @katetownesend #pugs #pugsofinstagram #bubblebeccahat #keelyafternoontea #cute #blackpug #blackpugs #blackpugoftheday #vote #generalelection2015 #generalelection #dogsatpollingstations
A photo posted by Flossie (@flossiethepug) on
A photo posted by Bailey 🐶🎀🇬🇧 (@wolf_of_wimbledon) on
The hounds have also sparked a rival hashtag, #CatsAtPollingStations. Felines also care about democracy, duh.
Wait, who’s on the ballot again? Sorry, just so distracted from wanting to snuggle up with all these cuties.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.