- Gamers are blaming socialism for making the women in Mortal Kombat ‘ugly’ 4 Years Ago
- Nickelodeon is selling SpongeBob toys based on popular memes 4 Years Ago
- Alex Jones protests outside the White House by shouting the name of his website 4 Years Ago
- ‘I Think You Should Leave with Tim Robinson’ has an absurd conclusion for every scenario 4 Years Ago
- Twitch star TF Blade banned for racial slur—but he swears he didn’t say it 4 Years Ago
- Steve King says backlash to white nationalism comment was like what Jesus went through Today 10:23 AM
- Netflix movies are still eligible for Oscars, Academy rules Today 10:21 AM
- Sheriff’s deputy makes homophobic comments on Facebook after gay teen’s suicide Today 10:02 AM
- The Marvel movies you actually need to see before ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Today 9:10 AM
- Twitter launches new tool to combat misinformation about voting Today 8:44 AM
- These Cards Will Get You Drunk is the game with one very obvious purpose Today 8:20 AM
- Conservative guy’s Elizabeth Warren op-ed inspires ‘slap in the face’ meme Today 7:37 AM
- ‘Ask Dr. Ruth’ takes a crowd-pleasing look at her life and groundbreaking career Today 7:30 AM
- Tom Holland and Daisy Ridley’s ‘Chaos Walking’ is so bad it’s ‘unreleasable’ Today 7:01 AM
- The best Westerns on YouTube that you can watch for free Today 7:00 AM
What a barkin’ good time.
Sure, local government and democracy are important, but what’s even more essential is that dogs are accompanying owners on their way to vote. #DogsAtPollingStations is trending in Britain this election day, and our hearts are screaming from the adorability of it all.
A photo posted by Helen Somerfield (@ladyhjs) on
A photo posted by Terri-Ann (@terriannmusic) on
A photo posted by TJ R 🌙 (@thisgirltj) on
I take my right to vote very seriously! Especially for my au the @beckytbeckyt & grandma @katetownesend #pugs #pugsofinstagram #bubblebeccahat #keelyafternoontea #cute #blackpug #blackpugs #blackpugoftheday #vote #generalelection2015 #generalelection #dogsatpollingstations
A photo posted by Flossie (@flossiethepug) on
A photo posted by Bailey 🐶🎀🇬🇧 (@wolf_of_wimbledon) on
The hounds have also sparked a rival hashtag, #CatsAtPollingStations. Felines also care about democracy, duh.
Wait, who’s on the ballot again? Sorry, just so distracted from wanting to snuggle up with all these cuties.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.