- 7-year-old YouTuber to get his own show on Nickelodeon Saturday 5:30 PM
- ‘Hipster’ jobs are trending, and Indeed says the market is booming Saturday 3:33 PM
- Trump meme removed after copyright complaint Saturday 2:15 PM
- Facebook pushes back against moderators complaining about ‘Big Brother’ environment Saturday 12:46 PM
- Twitter hid post from an account linked to Iran’s Supreme Leader Saturday 10:17 AM
- How to stream Leo Santa Cruz vs. Rafael Rivera for free Saturday 8:00 AM
- ‘Larry Charles’ Dangerous World of Comedy’ finds the balance between tragedy and comedy Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to stream Michael ‘Venom’ Page vs. Paul Daley for free Saturday 7:00 AM
- How to watch the NBA Dunk Contest 2019 online for free Saturday 6:50 AM
- The best new TV shows to stream this weekend Saturday 6:00 AM
- Bug lets Twitter save your DMs—even after you delete them Friday 7:21 PM
- Guy mansplains song to Japanese Breakfast, the female artist who wrote the song Friday 6:38 PM
- Ann Coulter’s Twitter bio links to a vulgar parody account Friday 5:22 PM
- Popular YouTube music channel gets income yanked for ‘repetitious’ content Friday 4:14 PM
- New website will endlessly generate fake faces thanks to AI Friday 3:41 PM
Dog snitches on other dog for making a mess with toilet paper
Dogs are man’s best friend, but not necessarily fellow dogs’ best friend.
It shouldn’t take a detective or a team of forensic experts to determine which dog in the video below is guilty of making a mess with the toilet paper.
You can tell from the first three seconds of the clip that the French bulldog committed the crime—mostly because of the fact that he’s draped in toilet paper from the bottom of his paws to the tops of his ears (and because, let’s face it, his poker face is failing him).
But the dog’s owner is nothing if not fair, so she conducts an investigation, looking for clues and interrogating witnesses. Unfortunately for the dog covered in toilet paper, a canine bystander has no problem pointing out the guilty party.
But who could blame the dog that points out his buddy? After all, snitches don’t get stitches in the canine world. Instead, snitches get snausages.
Photo via GorillaSushi/Flickr (CC by-SA 2.0)
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.