- Lizzo’s thong dress breaks the internet 3 Years Ago
- Pixel Buds 2 or Apple AirPods 2: Which are right for you? 3 Years Ago
- It’s 2019: Make your holiday cards online, for free this year 3 Years Ago
- Fighting over the ‘Marriage Story’ fight scene becomes a meme 3 Years Ago
- ‘Trump is innocent!’: InfoWars correspondent interrupts impeachment hearing Today 12:12 PM
- Video shows runner smacking reporter’s butt on live TV Today 11:46 AM
- 27 senators call on Trump to fire Stephen Miller Today 11:13 AM
- Conservatives are fighting over whether porn is OK Today 10:39 AM
- The best in tech gifts for women this year Today 10:39 AM
- Why do the Golden Globes keep sidelining women filmmakers? Today 10:37 AM
- Netflix dominates with 34 Golden Globe nominations across TV and film Today 10:27 AM
- Ethan Klein has declared war on K-pop—and K-pop fans Today 10:22 AM
- People are not happy with Steve Harvey’s cartel comment to Miss Colombia Today 10:21 AM
- The decade conspiracy theories overtook the truth Today 9:14 AM
- Marianne Williamson duped into believing Trump pardoned Charles Manson Today 8:55 AM
Redditor thedeuce75 thought his pooch was simply chasing some squirrels in the woods, but it turns out the dog came across quite the surprise. While watching back the GoPro footage later, it was revealed that his pup wasn’t hanging with just some woodland creatures.
The redditor explained why he was so surprised by the random dude that his dog came across:
I was creeped out that he was there in a secluded spot in the woods and I didn’t see him. I should also mentioned that this was taken in a section of the park that is exclusively used for walking dogs. I’ve been going there 2 or 3 times a week for that past 2 years and I’ve never seen someone out there with out a dog, let alone somebody just chilling off the side of the path. Not that he was breaking any rules or anything, just wasn’t expecting it.
What else are our dogs doing that we don’t know about?
SEE ALSO: This art exhibit is for dogs only
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.