- The Genyus Network is a safe social space for stroke survivors 5 Years Ago
- MAGA hat-wearing dog finishes last in ‘Today Show’ fan vote—still named winner 5 Years Ago
- Reddit users share stories of the worst things guests have done in their homes Today 1:25 PM
- WikiLeaks lawyer says Trump offered Assange a pardon—if he’d deny Russian hack Today 1:16 PM
- 6-year-old placed in psychiatric facility for ‘trantrum’ is seen acting calm in body cam footage Today 1:05 PM
- Amy Klobuchar devouring Ivanka Trump is the 2020 vore crossover no one wanted Today 12:32 PM
- Review: Hulu’s ‘Devs’ is a brilliant work of near-future science fiction Today 11:53 AM
- Rapper Pop Smoke dead at 20 Today 11:42 AM
- KSI says he will back Team YouTube if Logan Paul fights Antonio Brown Today 11:29 AM
- William Barr questions whether tech companies should be protected for user content Today 11:10 AM
- The Bloomberg campaign has reached its post-parody zenith Today 10:35 AM
- Ben Affleck explains why he lied about his back tattoo Today 10:28 AM
- Kim Kardashian West accidentally praises Jeff Bezos for threatening to fire employees Today 10:19 AM
- Young Thug blasted for intentionally misgendering Dwayne Wade’s daughter Today 10:17 AM
- Is the Lovers and Friends festival a Fyre fiasco waiting to happen? Today 10:16 AM
Dog chases toy, hits fence, completes front flip without breaking stride
Some of us will do anything to get that toy back
When redditor jhug took a video while playing with his dog, he had no idea that he would capture a pivotal moment in his terrier’s young life: his first front flip.
Jhug’s adorable pup, excited to no end, knew that the bright blue flying disc that his master had tossed in Portland’s Woodstock City Park absolutely needed to be retrieved. And he wasn’t going to let something like a weak mesh fence stand in his way. Thus, he ran into it at full speed and executed a perfect Jackie Chan-esque flip over it. Any human attempting such a move would have broken their neck or pride, but it didn’t seem to faze this pooch.
We can only imagine what this dog will do when it is time to be fed.
Screengrab via Chai Dog/YouTube
Mike Fenn is a former contributor to the Daily Dot whose beats included Reddit, YouTube, and all things WTF. His work has also appeared in Forbes and News.com.au.