- Walmart is suing Tesla over fires at stores with solar panels 4 Years Ago
- Jeremy Renner asks nicely for Sony to let Spider-Man back in the MCU Today 2:51 PM
- The best and safest torrenting sites you should be using in 2019 Today 2:47 PM
- ‘Beyoncé’s Assistant for a Day’ creator is releasing more games on storytelling app Yarn Today 1:54 PM
- Why does everyone keep falling for that Instagram and Facebook hoax? Today 1:46 PM
- A bunch of celebrities fell for that viral Instagram hoax Today 1:17 PM
- Former Die Antwoord crew member says video shows ‘homophobic attack’ Today 1:13 PM
- How to stream all the MLS Rivalry Week matches Today 1:13 PM
- Nevada officials issue warnings for people prepping to ‘Storm Area 51’ Today 12:55 PM
- These are the 8 best fighting games available today Today 12:43 PM
- Pluto TV and the NFL launch the NFL Channel Today 12:40 PM
- Trump: ‘I am the chosen one’ Today 12:33 PM
- Video shows arrest of 15-year-old who threatened school shooting online Today 12:11 PM
- Woman finds massive diamond after watching YouTube video on how to find diamonds Today 11:30 AM
- Up to 20 states are banding together to probe Facebook, Google Today 11:08 AM
We have yet to see a dog successfully eat a GoPro, but bless them for trying anyway.
RJ the excitable 10-week-old St. Bernard puppy tried his hardest to catch his owner’s GoPro, which he probably thinks is just a really fun chew toy on a pole. But this chew toy makes a scraping sound when it’s hit—and, we imagine, a crunch when hereally gets it.
Just wait until he gets older. That GoPro doesn’t stand a chance.
Screengrab via LifeWithRJ/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.