- Buttigieg, Klobuchar come together to laugh at Bloomberg Wednesday 10:29 PM
- Bernie Sanders calls Bloomberg’s wealth ‘grotesque’ to his face Wednesday 9:53 PM
- Angry Bloomberg asks debate moderators if he’s ‘chicken liver’ Wednesday 9:29 PM
- Elizabeth Warren savages everyone else’s healthcare plan Wednesday 9:07 PM
- K-Pop stans help push ‘Pooping for Kaitlin’ hashtag mocking Kent State gun girl Wednesday 8:54 PM
- Fans speculate after learning Pop Smoke posted address prior to fatal home invasion Wednesday 8:11 PM
- Jar of human tongues found in Florida has people shook Wednesday 6:39 PM
- Video of Blueface teaching Obama lookalike to dance is turning heads Wednesday 5:58 PM
- ‘No one has the range’ for this meme Wednesday 5:21 PM
- Mom confronts man who followed daughter through grocery store in viral video Wednesday 5:05 PM
- Major study linking vaping to heart attacks gets retracted Wednesday 4:36 PM
- George Zimmerman is suing Pete Buttigieg, Elizabeth Warren Wednesday 2:55 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Horse Girl’ accused of ripping off 2017 indie film Wednesday 2:52 PM
- The Genyus Network is a safe social space for stroke survivors Wednesday 2:20 PM
- MAGA hat-wearing dog finishes last in ‘Today Show’ fan vote—still named winner Wednesday 2:03 PM
YouTube Guide: The Disney princess version of “Spring Breakers”
Also in today’s YouTube guide: the Black Pope, a supercut of rabbits in movies, and Babe Ruth vs. Lance Armstrong.
With more than 72 hours of footage uploaded every minute, it’s physically impossible to keep track of the content on YouTube. In YouTube Guide, the Daily Dot will curate its five favorite finds for each workday.
1) John Duarte, “Black Pope”
It’s been a month since the Black Pope was elected, but his busy agenda still the talk of our TV (and our masses). In a short period of time, he’s made a number of changes to the Vatican’s policies, hosted SNL, made endorsements, added rims to the Popemobile, and added Michael Jackson to the Sistine Chapel.
2) FoundItem, “Rabbits on the Reel: A Supercut of Bunnies in Movies”
Rabbits might not have the Internet appeal of cats, but they’re still around in our films, no matter whether you see them as a harmlessly cute pet, a comfy pair of slippers, a meddling trickster, or as evil as that rabbit from Monty Python.
3) ERB, “Babe Ruth vs. Lance Armstrong”
One of baseball’s greats is pitted against one of cycling’s most disgraced. Ruth aims for the literal below-the-belt jokes and the lack of sportsmanship while Armstrong calls the Great Bambino out for making his achievements before African Americans could play baseball.
4) Axis of Awesome, “Rage of Thrones”
You might want to tell everyone you know to watch Game of Thrones, but don’t be surprised if you get a raged-filled response from a book reader. They already know all of the plot twists and they’ve had to wait even longer than you for the next installment.
5) College Humor, “Disney Princess Spring Breakers Trailer”
Snow White, Cinderella, Jasmine, and Ariel want to go on vacation for spring break, so they rob Cinderella’s stepmother and run into the Genie, fresh with cornrows, and their own set of troubles as everything doesn’t go as they planned.
Photo via CollegeHumor/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.