- How to stream Browns vs. Jets on Monday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- What are anons? Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Falcons on Sunday Night Football Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 4 Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream WWE’s Clash of Champions 2019 Saturday 8:00 PM
- How ‘F*ck off Scotland’ became a Scottish rallying cry amid Brexit madness Saturday 6:28 PM
- A Missouri officer resigned after his Islamophobic Facebook posts surfaced Saturday 5:08 PM
- Adding ‘Triggered’ to stock photos of white men creates Netflix comedy special thumbnails Saturday 3:10 PM
- New restaurant in New York has a seriously unfortunate name: ‘Qanoon’ Saturday 1:38 PM
- These are the 10 best ‘Star Wars’ ships Saturday 12:41 PM
- Google Maps helped solve a decades-old missing persons case Saturday 12:27 PM
- Teen who plotted deadly swatting prank over Call of Duty argument gets prison time Saturday 11:58 AM
- RIP to the real star of ‘Stranger Things’: Steve Harrington’s mullet Saturday 11:04 AM
- People are sharing their wholesome stories with #Hey19YearOldMe Saturday 9:20 AM
- Review: The Joule is a pricey, sleek, easy-to-use entry into sous vide Saturday 8:00 AM
YouTube Guide: The Disney princess version of “Spring Breakers”
Also in today’s YouTube guide: the Black Pope, a supercut of rabbits in movies, and Babe Ruth vs. Lance Armstrong.
With more than 72 hours of footage uploaded every minute, it’s physically impossible to keep track of the content on YouTube. In YouTube Guide, the Daily Dot will curate its five favorite finds for each workday.
1) John Duarte, “Black Pope”
It’s been a month since the Black Pope was elected, but his busy agenda still the talk of our TV (and our masses). In a short period of time, he’s made a number of changes to the Vatican’s policies, hosted SNL, made endorsements, added rims to the Popemobile, and added Michael Jackson to the Sistine Chapel.
2) FoundItem, “Rabbits on the Reel: A Supercut of Bunnies in Movies”
Rabbits might not have the Internet appeal of cats, but they’re still around in our films, no matter whether you see them as a harmlessly cute pet, a comfy pair of slippers, a meddling trickster, or as evil as that rabbit from Monty Python.
3) ERB, “Babe Ruth vs. Lance Armstrong”
One of baseball’s greats is pitted against one of cycling’s most disgraced. Ruth aims for the literal below-the-belt jokes and the lack of sportsmanship while Armstrong calls the Great Bambino out for making his achievements before African Americans could play baseball.
4) Axis of Awesome, “Rage of Thrones”
You might want to tell everyone you know to watch Game of Thrones, but don’t be surprised if you get a raged-filled response from a book reader. They already know all of the plot twists and they’ve had to wait even longer than you for the next installment.
5) College Humor, “Disney Princess Spring Breakers Trailer”
Snow White, Cinderella, Jasmine, and Ariel want to go on vacation for spring break, so they rob Cinderella’s stepmother and run into the Genie, fresh with cornrows, and their own set of troubles as everything doesn’t go as they planned.
Photo via CollegeHumor/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.