- FBI raided millionaire YouTuber’s home, allegedly took everything Thursday 6:55 PM
- A fake Labour party website is spreading disinformation in Britain Thursday 6:16 PM
- Twitter bans cricket club for posting ISIS content in apparent hack Thursday 6:12 PM
- This dad remade his daughter’s NSFW photo—and people are loving it Thursday 5:51 PM
- Teen allegedly posted ‘slave for sale’ Craigslist ad featuring his Black classmate Thursday 5:28 PM
- People are crushed that this teen love story might be a TikTok ‘joke’ Thursday 4:50 PM
- Is Jacob Wohl evading his Twitter ban with Jack Burkman’s account? Thursday 2:06 PM
- Biden’s most perplexing debate answers, explained Thursday 2:03 PM
- How to stream Colts vs. Texans on Thursday Night Football Thursday 12:52 PM
- Netflix drops ‘A Christmas Prince: The Royal Baby’ trailer Thursday 12:43 PM
- Uber says it will audio-record rides to address safety concerns Thursday 12:41 PM
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ writers go in-depth on how they decided which superheroes lived and died Thursday 12:22 PM
- How to watch Duke vs. Cal in the 2K Empire classic Thursday 12:09 PM
- Trump’s impeachment notes get riffed into punk songs Thursday 12:01 PM
- Pete Buttigieg can’t do the Pete Buttigieg dance Thursday 11:55 AM
YouTube Guide: The Disney princess version of “Spring Breakers”
Also in today’s YouTube guide: the Black Pope, a supercut of rabbits in movies, and Babe Ruth vs. Lance Armstrong.
With more than 72 hours of footage uploaded every minute, it’s physically impossible to keep track of the content on YouTube. In YouTube Guide, the Daily Dot will curate its five favorite finds for each workday.
1) John Duarte, “Black Pope”
It’s been a month since the Black Pope was elected, but his busy agenda still the talk of our TV (and our masses). In a short period of time, he’s made a number of changes to the Vatican’s policies, hosted SNL, made endorsements, added rims to the Popemobile, and added Michael Jackson to the Sistine Chapel.
2) FoundItem, “Rabbits on the Reel: A Supercut of Bunnies in Movies”
Rabbits might not have the Internet appeal of cats, but they’re still around in our films, no matter whether you see them as a harmlessly cute pet, a comfy pair of slippers, a meddling trickster, or as evil as that rabbit from Monty Python.
3) ERB, “Babe Ruth vs. Lance Armstrong”
One of baseball’s greats is pitted against one of cycling’s most disgraced. Ruth aims for the literal below-the-belt jokes and the lack of sportsmanship while Armstrong calls the Great Bambino out for making his achievements before African Americans could play baseball.
4) Axis of Awesome, “Rage of Thrones”
You might want to tell everyone you know to watch Game of Thrones, but don’t be surprised if you get a raged-filled response from a book reader. They already know all of the plot twists and they’ve had to wait even longer than you for the next installment.
5) College Humor, “Disney Princess Spring Breakers Trailer”
Snow White, Cinderella, Jasmine, and Ariel want to go on vacation for spring break, so they rob Cinderella’s stepmother and run into the Genie, fresh with cornrows, and their own set of troubles as everything doesn’t go as they planned.
Photo via CollegeHumor/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.