- Inside the pornographic video game that took Kickstarter by storm 6 Years Ago
- Why everyone wants to debate AOC, and no one wants to debate Ilhan Omar Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Trvl Channel online for free Today 5:30 AM
- Are we going to get a ‘Community’ movie on Netflix? Sunday 2:46 PM
- Social networking site Ravelry bans all posts that are supportive of Trump and his administration Sunday 2:07 PM
- YouTube is testing hiding its comments section Sunday 1:23 PM
- Think you have what it takes to be Beyoncé’s assistant for the day? Sunday 1:02 PM
- Facebook co-founder warns against Libra, the company’s new cryptocurrency Sunday 12:04 PM
- Missing YouTuber Etika’s belongings found alongside bridge Sunday 9:16 AM
- What is #sayfie and why do Floridians use it so much? Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch WWE Stomping Grounds for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- Trump tweets nightmarish video of himself being president ‘4EVA’ Saturday 3:15 PM
- The internet cannot believe how this zoo conducts its ‘escaped lion drill’ Saturday 1:39 PM
- Spotify wants to take back money from ‘overpaid’ songwriters, publishers Saturday 12:35 PM
- Mac from ‘It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia’ finally got to play catch with Chase Utley Saturday 11:23 AM
YouTube Guide: The Disney princess version of “Spring Breakers”
Also in today’s YouTube guide: the Black Pope, a supercut of rabbits in movies, and Babe Ruth vs. Lance Armstrong.
With more than 72 hours of footage uploaded every minute, it’s physically impossible to keep track of the content on YouTube. In YouTube Guide, the Daily Dot will curate its five favorite finds for each workday.
1) John Duarte, “Black Pope”
It’s been a month since the Black Pope was elected, but his busy agenda still the talk of our TV (and our masses). In a short period of time, he’s made a number of changes to the Vatican’s policies, hosted SNL, made endorsements, added rims to the Popemobile, and added Michael Jackson to the Sistine Chapel.
2) FoundItem, “Rabbits on the Reel: A Supercut of Bunnies in Movies”
Rabbits might not have the Internet appeal of cats, but they’re still around in our films, no matter whether you see them as a harmlessly cute pet, a comfy pair of slippers, a meddling trickster, or as evil as that rabbit from Monty Python.
3) ERB, “Babe Ruth vs. Lance Armstrong”
One of baseball’s greats is pitted against one of cycling’s most disgraced. Ruth aims for the literal below-the-belt jokes and the lack of sportsmanship while Armstrong calls the Great Bambino out for making his achievements before African Americans could play baseball.
4) Axis of Awesome, “Rage of Thrones”
You might want to tell everyone you know to watch Game of Thrones, but don’t be surprised if you get a raged-filled response from a book reader. They already know all of the plot twists and they’ve had to wait even longer than you for the next installment.
5) College Humor, “Disney Princess Spring Breakers Trailer”
Snow White, Cinderella, Jasmine, and Ariel want to go on vacation for spring break, so they rob Cinderella’s stepmother and run into the Genie, fresh with cornrows, and their own set of troubles as everything doesn’t go as they planned.
Photo via CollegeHumor/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.