- The giant battle episode of ‘Game of Thrones’ is nearly here Sunday 10:12 PM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ finally revealed the Night King’s endgame Sunday 9:53 PM
- Sri Lankan government shuts down social media in wake of deadly blasts Sunday 7:56 PM
- Amazon Flex drivers now must use selfies to verify identity Sunday 6:34 PM
- #GentrifyingGeorge thinks 152-year-old HBCU should ‘just move’ Sunday 5:27 PM
- Watch out! Tonight’s episode of ‘Game of Thrones’ leaked online (updated) Sunday 3:32 PM
- Videos of people working may be the best thing on TikTok right now Sunday 1:46 PM
- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 2 for free Sunday 7:00 AM
- Gendry is making a new weapon for Arya Stark—but what is it? Sunday 6:30 AM
- The live-action Halo series could be Showtime’s most ambitious project yet Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to watch Turner Classic Movies for free Sunday 5:30 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Athletic Bilbao online for free Sunday 5:00 AM
- ‘Star Trek’s Jonathan Frakes calls out your lies with this new meme Saturday 3:46 PM
- #JusticeForLucca trends after video shows police slam Black teen’s head into pavement Saturday 3:11 PM
- The internet is shocked to learn that Goombas do, in fact, have arms Saturday 2:02 PM
Dele Alli one-ups his #delechallenge—and it’s almost impossible now
Dele Alli’s hand celebration went viral this month as the world tried to emulate the soccer player’s post-goal move. Many succeeded. Unfortunately, the soccer star is adding another step to the #delechallenge, and the finger manipulation is damn near impossible.
The original Dele challenge involved making an upside-down OK symbol and putting it over your eye in a salute.
Here’s a quick video tutorial in case you’re lost.
The latest update calls for bending two fingers to look like a pair of glasses. Here’s a demonstration from the Tottenham midfielder himself.
— Invictos (@InvictosSomos) August 22, 2018
Here’s a slow demonstration of how to do the new, double O salute, via Twitter user Lexi Ceballos.
— lex (@lexi_ceballos) August 22, 2018
The original challenge featured thousands of imitators on Twitter and Instagram. No word yet on whether the 22-year-old soccer star plans to execute the move the next time he scores a goal. His Tottenham club plays Monday against Manchester United.
H/T Mirror UK
Chris Illuminati is an author and reporter whose work for the Daily Dot focuses on meme culture. His work has been published in Rolling Stone, FanSided, BroBible, Penthouse, and AskMen.