- Lawsuit alleges YouTube’s unboxing videos are ‘abusive’ ads aimed at kids Sunday 3:48 PM
- Dr. Dre shades Lori Loughlin with Instagram flex about his daughter getting into USC Sunday 3:13 PM
- University of Georgia frat’s racist Snapchat video draws campus outrage Sunday 1:21 PM
- Facing criticism for eating fish, vegan YouTube star Rawvana speaks out Sunday 10:47 AM
- Arnold Schwarzenegger chases mini-pony in new TikTok video Sunday 9:19 AM
- Review: ‘Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice’ is a cut above the rest Sunday 8:00 AM
- Where do 2020 Democratic candidates stand on healthcare? Sunday 7:30 AM
- How to (legally) stream live TV on Kodi Sunday 7:00 AM
- ‘Delhi Crime’ tackles inequality and women’s rights Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 STP 500 at Martinsville Speedway for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- These high school theater kids put on a totally awesome ‘Alien’ play Saturday 3:59 PM
- Behold these photos of Elon Musk, but with Elizabeth Holmes’ eyes Saturday 3:11 PM
- Barbra Streisand gets ‘canceled’ over remarks about Michael Jackson’s alleged victims Saturday 2:09 PM
- Report: Florida man raped Texas teen after posing as Instagram celeb Saturday 12:14 PM
- Lori Loughlin’s daughters, Olivia and Isabella, could be banned from USC forever Saturday 11:46 AM
If you’re curious about the next viral challenge that’ll invade your Facebook and Instagram timeline, and possibly already has, it’s the #Delechallenge. Inspired by a goal celebration by Tottenham Hotspur midfielder Dele Alli, the challenge involves finger manipulation into what looks like an upside down OK gesture.
Over 25,000 posts on Instagram are dedicated to the #Delechallenge, and Brown on Sunday attempted to teach the move to her little sister Ava. The young girl is having a hard time figuring out the finger puzzle. Brown posted the attempt to her Instagram Story, and if number scores were given out for patience as a big sister, the actress would probably earn an eleven.
Here’s a step-by-step demonstration from Business Insider on how to do the Dele Alli challenge.
The move isn’t as hard or uncomfortable as it looks.
H/T Business Insider
Chris Illuminati is an author and reporter whose work for the Daily Dot focuses on meme culture. His work has been published in Rolling Stone, FanSided, BroBible, Penthouse, and AskMen.