- Jeff Bezos’ girlfriend allegedly sent his nudes to her brother, who then leaked them Saturday 6:38 PM
- This Instagram account catches influencers in the wild Saturday 5:42 PM
- The best upcoming video games to look out for in February 2020 Saturday 5:23 PM
- TikTok teens use AirPods and Google Translate to secretly talk in class Saturday 4:32 PM
- Video shows corpses of coronavirus victims lying in China hospital Saturday 3:44 PM
- Kid meets Slipknot after drumming video goes viral Saturday 2:30 PM
- Channing Tatum responds to troll who tried to compare Jenna Dewan and Jessie J’s looks Saturday 1:46 PM
- Grindr pulls an ‘I don’t know her’ after Eminem suggests he uses the app Saturday 12:48 PM
- Here are the top 10 most popular Instagram models in 2020 Saturday 12:21 PM
- ‘The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina’ takes its characters on a fantasy adventure to Hell in season 3 Saturday 11:37 AM
- Woman no longer in sorority, school after racist MLK post Saturday 10:45 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Miss Americana’ starts to deconstruct the myth of Taylor Swift Saturday 10:32 AM
- Teens charged with attempted arson after participating in TikTok ‘outlet challenge’ Saturday 8:56 AM
- ‘American Dirt’ is a metaphor for a white country built on the back of immigrants Saturday 6:00 AM
- This woman told two students to ‘speak English’ and people are not having it Friday 9:53 PM
If you’re curious about the next viral challenge that’ll invade your Facebook and Instagram timeline, and possibly already has, it’s the #Delechallenge. Inspired by a goal celebration by Tottenham Hotspur midfielder Dele Alli, the challenge involves finger manipulation into what looks like an upside down OK gesture.
Over 25,000 posts on Instagram are dedicated to the #Delechallenge, and Brown on Sunday attempted to teach the move to her little sister Ava. The young girl is having a hard time figuring out the finger puzzle. Brown posted the attempt to her Instagram Story, and if number scores were given out for patience as a big sister, the actress would probably earn an eleven.
Here’s a step-by-step demonstration from Business Insider on how to do the Dele Alli challenge.
The move isn’t as hard or uncomfortable as it looks.
H/T Business Insider
Chris Illuminati is an author and reporter whose work for the Daily Dot focuses on meme culture. His work has been published in Rolling Stone, FanSided, BroBible, Penthouse, and AskMen.