- Elon Musk, who wants to colonize space, thought the moon was Mars 4 Years Ago
- How to watch ‘Legion’ for free 4 Years Ago
- Netflix’s ‘Bolívar’ reduces hero’s tale to irredeemable melodrama 4 Years Ago
- How to watch the U.S. vs. Spain at the World Cup for free Today 7:55 AM
- How to watch ‘The Hills: New Beginnings’ for free Today 7:40 AM
- Inside the pornographic video game that took Kickstarter by storm Today 7:00 AM
- Why everyone wants to debate AOC, and no one wants to debate Ilhan Omar Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Trvl Channel online for free Today 5:30 AM
- Are we going to get a ‘Community’ movie on Netflix? Sunday 2:46 PM
- Social networking site Ravelry bans all posts that are supportive of Trump and his administration Sunday 2:07 PM
- YouTube is testing hiding its comments section Sunday 1:23 PM
- Think you have what it takes to be Beyoncé’s assistant for the day? Sunday 1:02 PM
- Facebook co-founder warns against Libra, the company’s new cryptocurrency Sunday 12:04 PM
- Missing YouTuber Etika’s belongings found alongside bridge Sunday 9:16 AM
- What is #sayfie and why do Floridians use it so much? Sunday 6:30 AM
A couple got down and dirty on stage at a Dead Kennedys show
Punk’s not dead.
This article contains sexually explicit material.
Shocking. Absolutely shocking.
The Dead Kennedys are still touring—and they’re doing it without former lead singer Jello Biafra?
For one enamored couple, a punk rock concert at Belly Up Tavern on Thursday in Solana Beach, Calif., turned into dinner and a show. According to one fan, the pair crept up on stage during the Kennedys’ third song, “Police Truck,” and went to town.
“I think it was more an oddity, people just saw something strange for a few minutes,” said an attendee named Chris, who declined to give 10 News his last name. He said some people took a photo and then went back to watching the show, like it was no big deal.
A lot of those photos surfaced on Reddit over the weekend. Here’s another angle. We’ve blurred faces along with genitals to protect the couple’s privacy.
10 News contacted the local sheriff’s department to find out if these two could face charges for performing oral sex on stage in public.
A spokesperson pointed us to PC 314, which states that any person who exposes his or herself in a public place can face a misdemeanor if others are “offended or annoyed.”
However, “the sheriff’s department said there were no official complaints.”
Punk’s not dead.
H/T 10 News | Photo via Imgur
A former assigning editor for the Daily Dot, Cooper Fleishman's work focused on the web culture and niche internet communities. He joined Mic as a senior editor in 2015. His work has been published by HyperVocal and the Good Men Project, and he previously copyedited for Rolling Stone, Men's Journal, and Us Weekly.