- Former developer at software company deletes his code to protest its ties to ICE Saturday 4:21 PM
- A mysterious website is doxing Hong Kong protesters and journalists Saturday 1:44 PM
- The best ‘Skyrim’ followers and how to get them Saturday 1:26 PM
- Why Joel Osteen gets cyberbullied every time Houston floods Saturday 12:40 PM
- How to stream Jets vs. Patriots in Week 3 Saturday 12:39 PM
- 10 indie dating simulator games you should be playing Saturday 12:31 PM
- How to stream Packers vs. Broncos in Week 3 Saturday 12:14 PM
- Saudi crown prince’s former adviser suspended from Twitter Saturday 11:57 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Dolphins in Week 3 Saturday 11:57 AM
- YouTuber to pay restitution after a teen fan died copying her video Saturday 10:36 AM
- Antonio Brown sent ‘intimidating’ texts to an accuser, including a pic of her children Saturday 9:38 AM
- Facebook suspended tens of thousands of apps after Cambridge Analytica scandal Saturday 8:24 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Rams on Sunday Night Football Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to watch ‘NFL Primetime’ on ESPN+ Saturday 5:00 AM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Chelsea Friday 6:45 PM
A couple got down and dirty on stage at a Dead Kennedys show
Punk’s not dead.
This article contains sexually explicit material.
Shocking. Absolutely shocking.
The Dead Kennedys are still touring—and they’re doing it without former lead singer Jello Biafra?
For one enamored couple, a punk rock concert at Belly Up Tavern on Thursday in Solana Beach, Calif., turned into dinner and a show. According to one fan, the pair crept up on stage during the Kennedys’ third song, “Police Truck,” and went to town.
“I think it was more an oddity, people just saw something strange for a few minutes,” said an attendee named Chris, who declined to give 10 News his last name. He said some people took a photo and then went back to watching the show, like it was no big deal.
A lot of those photos surfaced on Reddit over the weekend. Here’s another angle. We’ve blurred faces along with genitals to protect the couple’s privacy.
10 News contacted the local sheriff’s department to find out if these two could face charges for performing oral sex on stage in public.
A spokesperson pointed us to PC 314, which states that any person who exposes his or herself in a public place can face a misdemeanor if others are “offended or annoyed.”
However, “the sheriff’s department said there were no official complaints.”
Punk’s not dead.
H/T 10 News | Photo via Imgur
A former assigning editor for the Daily Dot, Cooper Fleishman's work focused on the web culture and niche internet communities. He joined Mic as a senior editor in 2015. His work has been published by HyperVocal and the Good Men Project, and he previously copyedited for Rolling Stone, Men's Journal, and Us Weekly.