- Would you buy a Popeyes chicken sandwich from Quavo for $1,000? 12 Months Ago
- Someone set up a Spider-Man memorial outside D23 Expo Today 2:15 PM
- A$AP Rocky just isn’t texting Trump back Today 1:24 PM
- Hong Kong protesters knock down alleged ‘facial recognition tower’ Today 12:35 PM
- PewDiePie becomes the first YouTuber to hit 100 million subscribers Today 11:35 AM
- ‘Breaking Bad’ movie will show us what happened to Jesse Pinkman Today 9:39 AM
- How to stream ROH Wrestling’s Honor For All Today 7:30 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Titans in NFL preseason action Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Good Eats: The Return’ online Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6 Today 6:00 AM
- Your best bets for finding discounted and refurbished Airpods Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Real Betis Saturday 11:31 PM
- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Newcastle Saturday 11:21 PM
- All of the ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Easter eggs discovered by fans Saturday 6:52 PM
- Every big announcement made at D23 about Disney+ Saturday 6:33 PM
This CG lizard is out here gettin’ it, y’all. He’s living his best life while dancing to some of the biggest hits around, and we’re all ready to see more.
The @dancinglizardd Twitter account sprang onto the scene with a GIF of this guy dancing his little heart out to a short snippet of an EDM song (3BallMTY ft. América Sierra & El Bebeto’s “Inténtalo,” to be precise).
The tweet garnered plenty of attention, but that dancing lizard wasn’t done. He then decided he was in an alternative mood, taking on Arctic Monkeys’ “Snap Out of It” and “Fluorescent Adolescent.” The lizard’s dance moves seem to work with every song.
Short, sweet. Simple. Nothing too complicated here. It’s a dancing lizard, what more do you want? The brainchild of @ka92 is pure, unadulterated fun.
sNaP oUt oF iT pic.twitter.com/u3sud1zMdU— . (@arcturnerr) September 2, 2018
fluorescent adolescent pic.twitter.com/RQaeMVP6Uy— dancing lizard (@dancinglizardd) September 3, 2018
In true meme fashion, our little green friend took on “Despacito” too, because why wouldn’t he?
dEsPaCiTo pic.twitter.com/iFt63T39Sz— dancing lizard (@dancinglizardd) September 4, 2018
Of course, you know he had to do it to ’em with “Africa,” one of the best songs of our time.
AFRICA pic.twitter.com/1tybsFxOaP— dancing lizard (@dancinglizardd) September 5, 2018
There’s plenty of ’80s appreciation here too, folks.
Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go bc we loVE WHAM! pic.twitter.com/pEIiFZulbO— dancing lizard (@dancinglizardd) September 5, 2018
the Take On Me intro... pic.twitter.com/KjKW4IZLxQ— dancing lizard (@dancinglizardd) September 6, 2018
sweet dreams pic.twitter.com/oyX5w1zXjj— dancing lizard (@dancinglizardd) September 6, 2018
Karma Chameleon pic.twitter.com/vkKH4s1iaR— dancing lizard (@dancinglizardd) September 7, 2018
We stan a dancing lizard with an appreciation for most musical genres. He certainly won’t be dancing to country music any time soon, though.
just letting u know i will NEVER dance to country music— dancing lizard (@dancinglizardd) September 5, 2018
People can’t get enough of this little guy, either. Can you blame them?
YES. pure content just what the doctor ordered— Featuring Ludacris (@achokingrose) September 6, 2018
Can we just appreciate his dance moves tho??— YaBoyRonald (@YaBoyRonald_) September 7, 2018
First dame tu costia, then Howard the alien, and now dancing lizard ?? It went Froms the greys to reptilians real quick. Are aliens telling us how to turn up. My fellow conspiracy theorists, help me— W31RD0 (@w31_rd0) September 6, 2018
and thus, a legend begins— jayna @ GAY RIGHTS (@Kayoramaa) September 7, 2018
What song will the lizard dance to next? It’s a mystery, as he seems to have quite eclectic tastes. You can suggest your favorite tunes via Twitter, which totally isn’t going to get out of hand or anything.
hey what song should i dance to?— dancing lizard (@dancinglizardd) September 4, 2018
Dancing video memes never get old, and this one is still in its infancy. So make sure you think of some good stuff for our little green friend to bust out his dance moves with.
Brittany Vincent has covered gaming, anime, tech, and entertainment for over a decade. When she’s not writing, she’s replaying Um Jammer Lammy or Day of the Tentacle for the hundredth time while pining for a Harvester sequel. Find her on Twitter @MolotovCupcake.