- Riots break out after a fake email about coronavirus went viral Thursday 8:59 PM
- Bloomberg edits debate clip to make other Democratic candidates appear speechless Thursday 7:50 PM
- Dad claims YouTube refuses to remove video of daughter’s murder Thursday 6:36 PM
- Video of Kanye leaving Kim in elevator to carry all their bags has people cackling Thursday 6:19 PM
- Orlando Bloom’s tattoo misspelled son’s name because of Pinterest Thursday 5:35 PM
- The Ahi Challenge is the latest dance taking over TikTok Thursday 4:40 PM
- Show criticized for putting rape victim in blackface to protect her identity Thursday 3:42 PM
- Woman becomes viral sensation after iconic ‘Shallow’ subway video Thursday 2:48 PM
- Prettyboyfredo tried to gift a bullied teen some $30,000 Nikes at school—he got detained Thursday 2:13 PM
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ recap: Wedding bells and blows Thursday 1:50 PM
- A 16-year-old made a ‘meme guide’ to help her dad understand online trends Thursday 1:46 PM
- UCLA drops plans to use facial recognition after student pushback Thursday 1:07 PM
- ‘Star Trek: Picard’ recap, episode 5: ‘Stardust City Rag’ Thursday 12:56 PM
- Roger Stone sentenced to 40 months in prison Thursday 12:45 PM
- New The 1975 music video is full of memes you’ll love Thursday 12:28 PM
This baby wakes up dancing to Bruno Mars
This dad does something awesome—and a little bit cruel—to wake his son Christian every morning.
That’s one way to wake up your child.
Instead of gently nudging his son Christian awake in the morning, this dad has taken to doing something both awesome and just a tad cruel: he blasts Bruno Mars’s “Runaway Baby” in his ears.
And when Christian does wake up everyday, it turns into a groggy dance party that’s almost a bit Pavlovian. He’s already got some moves, and he’s just a few years younger than Mars’s heyday as an Elvis impersonator.
The song is such a part of Christian’s morning routine that when Piper tried using something other than “Runaway Baby,” he first gives his dad a weird look.
If Bruno Mars is not available, Pharrell is a great second choice.
H/T Daily Picks | Photo via The Guise Archives/Flickr
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.