- Doctored photo of GOP congresswoman flipping the bird fools critics 6 Years Ago
- Internet scammers taking advantage of Narwhal the ‘unicorn’ rescue puppy Today 12:19 PM
- Sunday Night Football: How to stream Bears vs. Rams live Today 12:00 PM
- CupcakKe’s month-long ‘water fast’ has fans concerned Today 11:24 AM
- Will.i.am claims ‘racist’ flight attendant called police on him Today 10:28 AM
- How does Disney+ compare to Netflix, Hulu, HBO Max, and Apple TV+? Today 9:35 AM
- How to stream Patriots vs. Eagles live Today 9:30 AM
- Girl turns herself into ‘pleading face’ emoji Today 9:27 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Lions live Today 9:00 AM
- Chaotic good, true neutral: The 2020 Democrat alignment chart Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Mexico vs. Brazil live in the U-17 World Cup final Today 3:00 AM
- Influencer gets prison time for performing illegal cosmetic procedures on followers Saturday 5:13 PM
- Parent immediately regrets baby monitor after seeing ‘possessed’ baby Saturday 3:53 PM
- Buttigieg used Kenyan stock photo to promote plan for Black America (updated) Saturday 2:29 PM
- Disney+ is the best streaming service for families available today Saturday 1:43 PM
This baby wakes up dancing to Bruno Mars
This dad does something awesome—and a little bit cruel—to wake his son Christian every morning.
That’s one way to wake up your child.
Instead of gently nudging his son Christian awake in the morning, this dad has taken to doing something both awesome and just a tad cruel: he blasts Bruno Mars’s “Runaway Baby” in his ears.
And when Christian does wake up everyday, it turns into a groggy dance party that’s almost a bit Pavlovian. He’s already got some moves, and he’s just a few years younger than Mars’s heyday as an Elvis impersonator.
The song is such a part of Christian’s morning routine that when Piper tried using something other than “Runaway Baby,” he first gives his dad a weird look.
If Bruno Mars is not available, Pharrell is a great second choice.
H/T Daily Picks | Photo via The Guise Archives/Flickr
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.