- QAnon-touting congressman sneaks ‘Epstein Didn’t Kill Himself’ into tweets Wednesday 7:12 PM
- Ocasio-Cortez met a famous drag queen–and the right melted down Wednesday 6:09 PM
- Woman says Lyft driver tried to kidnap her Wednesday 5:18 PM
- Debunking the right-wing conspiracy theories from today’s impeachment hearing Wednesday 4:29 PM
- Maroon 5 approves of the latest TikTok trend Wednesday 3:54 PM
- ‘One month left in the decade’ meme wants to know what you’ve accomplished Wednesday 3:53 PM
- Facebook Pay is the latest way to send your friends money Wednesday 3:31 PM
- Diving into ‘The Mandalorian’s first big shocker Wednesday 3:17 PM
- Disney+ will allow password sharing—to an extent Wednesday 1:12 PM
- Black server says manager refused to discipline coworkers who sent racist receipt Wednesday 12:47 PM
- Who is Jonah Hauer-King, Disney’s new Prince Eric? Wednesday 12:47 PM
- Cut Katherine Langford ‘Avengers: Endgame’ scene lands on Disney+ Wednesday 12:22 PM
- Planned Parenthood app to show abortion-seeking users their nearest options Wednesday 12:21 PM
- ‘The Imagineering Story’ offers touching insight into Walt Disney’s vision Wednesday 11:57 AM
- YouTube mom who was charged with child abuse dead at 48 Wednesday 11:39 AM
Dan Bilzerian did the Ice Bucket Challenge with goats and half-naked women
And who did he nominate? Ellen DeGeneres.
Dan Bilzerian, multimillionaire poker player and unofficial playboy king of Instagram, has a fantasy life filled with Italian supercars, military-grade weaponry, and scantily clad fans. He likes all of those things, but he loves goats even more.
After multiple people challenged Bilzerian to do the #icebucketchallenge for ALS, he couldn’t refuse. He herded two goats—including “the most unruly goat of all time”—to an outdoor tub filled with ice water. He climbed in, and four women in bikinis poured more ice on his head.
Who did he nominate? Ellen DeGeneres.
The freezing-cold charity craze has raised $15.6 million for ALS research so far. On Twitter, YouTube, and Vine, users challenge others to dump buckets of ice water on their heads. The clips have gone massively viral, and tech icons and celebs such as Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg have participated.
Screengrab via YouTube
A former assigning editor for the Daily Dot, Cooper Fleishman's work focused on the web culture and niche internet communities. He joined Mic as a senior editor in 2015. His work has been published by HyperVocal and the Good Men Project, and he previously copyedited for Rolling Stone, Men's Journal, and Us Weekly.