- ‘The Mandalorian’ comes to a crossroads in Chapter 3 7 Years Ago
- Apple TV’s ‘Servant’ will make you scared of reborn dolls 7 Years Ago
- Lindsey Graham roasted for turning his back on a veteran 7 Years Ago
- Scooter Braun asks Taylor Swift for ‘resolution’ after allegedly getting death threats 7 Years Ago
- ‘Frozen 2’ plays it safe and lacks the magic of the original Today 12:19 PM
- Graphic video shows police pinning man face-down in subway station Today 12:18 PM
- Mini-documentary shows Trump supporters clashing at Denny’s Today 11:52 AM
- Here’s why ‘Furry and Proud’ is trending on Twitter Today 11:16 AM
- Sacha Baron Cohen calls tech giants the ‘greatest propaganda machine in history’ Today 11:04 AM
- ‘Resistance Reborn’ is a must-read before ‘The Rise of Skywalker’ Today 10:14 AM
- Stephen Miller should be fired, more than 100 lawmakers say Today 9:56 AM
- YouTube star Bretman Rock goes off on fans who wanted selfies during his dad’s funeral Today 9:14 AM
- The U.S. Army is reevaluating its use of TikTok after security concerns Today 8:45 AM
- Nurse’s TikTok video accused of being insensitive to patient trauma Today 8:16 AM
- The tweet showing a man talking to a woman in a club is gone but not forgotten Today 8:00 AM
Daily Fluff: Ford unveils new kitten dash system
GPS known to meowfunction, but at least it’s good for traffic jam snuggles.
At a press event on Tuesday, Ford Motor Company revealed its latest high-tech vehicle upgrade, a project it has kept a tight lid on for more than two years of development.
“We are thrilled to unveil a piece of proprietary technology we’re extremely proud of,” said Ford’s consumer relations head Malcolm Cherrywood on stage at the event. “The Kitten Dash System will change the way you drive.”
Cherrywood pulled a tarp off of the prototype and cued up a presentation on the screen above him. “How many times have you been cruising along, thinking to yourself, ‘I wish there was a kitten giving me directions up here’?” Cherrywood posed to the crowd. “Well Ford has heard your cries. The Kitten Dash System is an all-in-one GPS, AM/FM radio, Bluetooth enabled, touch-fur package that will get you where you need to go, or just provide some much-needed cuddles when you’re stuck in traffic.”
Cherrywood said the System will be available in all premium Ford vehicles by the fall of 2014.