- ‘Aggretsuko’ tones down the rage in season 2 3 Years Ago
- TikTok is being used to call out predators 3 Years Ago
- Republican congressman wants to defund PBS over the gay rat wedding 3 Years Ago
- Elizabeth Warren calls for sweeping overhaul of U.S. elections Today 11:47 AM
- In ‘Wild Rose,’ a star is born Today 11:39 AM
- The Sinking City realizes Lovecraftian horror in a new light Today 11:16 AM
- The ‘Avengers: Endgame’ re-release sounds pretty underwhelming Today 11:10 AM
- Google employees won’t be allowed to speak out against YouTube during Pride Today 10:43 AM
- YouTuber Etika found dead, NYPD confirms Today 10:39 AM
- Andrew Yang is holding a universal basic income giveaway Today 10:38 AM
- League of Legends streamer busted live by girlfriend after she finds his Tinder Today 10:19 AM
- Samuel L. Jackson roasts ‘Spider-Man’ marketing gaffe Today 8:49 AM
- Trump cites long-dead ayatollah while announcing Iran sanction Today 8:46 AM
- Why a far-right conspiracy about Ilhan Omar is in the news again Today 7:46 AM
- Razer publicly shames female influencer who tweeted about being sexually harassed Today 7:45 AM
Marcel Duchamp would be proud.
Men and their temper tantrums. Always punching holes in walls and thinking they can go on with their lives without someone calling them out.
Well, one young woman wasn’t going to stand for that. So when her dad perforated a wall in anger, she made the crater into a lovely work of art.
Just, wow. So perfectly executed—from the frame to the taped on gallery placard—the mockery is so real. By the looks of it, the entire family likes to clown on each other, but the obvious winner so far is the sister.
Ideally their dad learned his lesson and will think twice before doing this again. But he did one thing right in raising a clever, cultured daughter.
Elijah Watson is an internet culture and entertainment reporter. His work has been published by the Daily Beast, Vice, Complex, Bustle, Uproxx, and Okayplayer.