- Twitter just launched its ‘Hide Replies’ feature 3 Years Ago
- How to turn off image metadata before it snitches on you 3 Years Ago
- The ‘Breaking Bad’ movie is coming to theaters—for one weekend only Today 1:04 PM
- Teens recorded, shared videos of mall fight that ended in fatal stabbing Today 12:44 PM
- How to stream Giants vs. Buccaneers in Week 3 Today 12:31 PM
- Report: Ben Carson made transphobic comments at HUD meeting Today 12:30 PM
- Where to buy the Switch Lite and everything else you need to know Today 12:28 PM
- Facebook is experimenting with apps targeting teens Today 12:21 PM
- #LiveFromTheArea51Raid: Memes and highlights from the desert Today 12:06 PM
- Ready for Dark Mode? Here’s how to get it, and everything else in iOS 13 Today 11:41 AM
- Students across the world are walking out to protest inaction on climate change Today 11:08 AM
- YouTubers are exploiting Area 51 mania for content Today 10:29 AM
- Veterans confront Dan Crenshaw over his support for Trump Today 10:29 AM
- Google Maps may soon come with an Incognito Mode Today 10:13 AM
- Right-wing Beto O’Rourke ‘pissy pants’ meme actually features indie rock star Today 10:11 AM
Men and their temper tantrums. Always punching holes in walls and thinking they can go on with their lives without someone calling them out.
Well, one young woman wasn’t going to stand for that. So when her dad perforated a wall in anger, she made the crater into a lovely work of art.
Just, wow. So perfectly executed—from the frame to the taped on gallery placard—the mockery is so real. By the looks of it, the entire family likes to clown on each other, but the obvious winner so far is the sister.
Ideally their dad learned his lesson and will think twice before doing this again. But he did one thing right in raising a clever, cultured daughter.
Elijah Watson is an internet culture and entertainment reporter. His work has been published by the Daily Beast, Vice, Complex, Bustle, Uproxx, and Okayplayer.