- Texas police officer fatally shoots Black woman in her own home Today 3:44 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos’ website dangerous.com was sold Today 1:42 PM
- First YouTube comment to hit 1 million likes is on Billie Eilish’s ‘bad guy’ music video Today 12:36 PM
- Girl says she was fired over exposing how Panera makes its mac and cheese on TikTok Today 11:34 AM
- David Harbour teased fans about Hopper’s ‘Stranger Things’ fate on ‘SNL’ Today 10:24 AM
- Kacey Musgraves accused of cultural appropriation–and botching it Today 9:19 AM
- Rihanna defends Vogue writer who received backlash for ‘winging’ interview Today 8:36 AM
- Here are the best PC games to add to your list Today 8:20 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 8 Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Chargers on Sunday Night Football Saturday 7:20 PM
- Popular TikTok teens accused of pretending to be gay for clout Saturday 6:38 PM
- Scott Walker’s ‘$26 haircut’ dig at Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez backfires Saturday 4:46 PM
- Halle synagogue shooter allegedly posted manifesto on anime message board Saturday 4:06 PM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Jets in NFL Week 6 Saturday 3:25 PM
- How to stream Rams vs. 49ers in NFL Week 6 action Saturday 3:05 PM
We could all learn a thing or two from this super relaxed bear, seen here, hanging out at the Berlin Zoo.
But if you’re a member of Reddit, what you really want when you see this bear is to challenge your peers to a Photoshop battle. That’s just what redditor ThatsHowGrammaDied did, and the results are as hilarious as you’d expect.
Nothing seems to be able to break this bear’s chill. Even if it’s precariously poised atop the CN Tower in Toronto.
In fact, the bear remains calm, even when Drake shows up.
With the sudden increase in fame, it even landed a spot on Conan, but, that too, left it unfazed.It’s like the bear’s some sort of Jedi.
It tried using its ultimate chill to cheer up poor Keanu Reeves, but it didn’t seem to matter if the bear went to Keanu…
Or if Keanu came to the bear:
Nothing could put a smile on that dude’s face.
Oh well, don’t let it get to you Chill Bear, you tried your best. Besides, something tells me you aren’t the kind to worry.
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.