- The trailer for the final episodes of ‘Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt’ is here Today 1:52 AM
- Guy gets roasted for throwing razor in the toilet to protest Gillette Wednesday 9:23 PM
- Experts warn of uptick in ‘Ryuk’ ransomware after hackers net $3.7 million Wednesday 7:03 PM
- Video game composer boycotts Gillette after anti-toxic masculinity ad Wednesday 6:05 PM
- Steve Carell sitcom ‘Space Force’ heading to Netflix Wednesday 5:30 PM
- Ocasio-Cortez’s ‘run train’ phrase becomes conservative sex controversy Wednesday 5:25 PM
- ‘Into’ is a reminder that queer businesses can be hurt by straight leaders Wednesday 5:13 PM
- TSA agents are the latest tool in the government shutdown meme war Wednesday 4:22 PM
- YouTube still hosting bestiality images year after crackdown pledge Wednesday 4:13 PM
- YouTuber quits fight after Darth Vader fan film claimed by Disney Wednesday 3:26 PM
- Millions of Fortnite accounts exposed via Epic Games website exploit Wednesday 2:26 PM
- A man found a camera in his Airbnb and the company didn’t seem to care Wednesday 2:00 PM
- A redditor planted an Easter egg in Hulu’s Fyre Fest doc Wednesday 1:51 PM
- This new revelation about Woody from ‘Toy Story’ will blow your mind Wednesday 1:35 PM
- Dave Rubin fails to delete Patreon on livestream to delete Patreon Wednesday 1:14 PM
We should all be this relaxed.
We could all learn a thing or two from this super relaxed bear, seen here, hanging out at the Berlin Zoo.
But if you’re a member of Reddit, what you really want when you see this bear is to challenge your peers to a Photoshop battle. That’s just what redditor ThatsHowGrammaDied did, and the results are as hilarious as you’d expect.
Nothing seems to be able to break this bear’s chill. Even if it’s precariously poised atop the CN Tower in Toronto.
In fact, the bear remains calm, even when Drake shows up.
With the sudden increase in fame, it even landed a spot on Conan, but, that too, left it unfazed.It’s like the bear’s some sort of Jedi.
It tried using its ultimate chill to cheer up poor Keanu Reeves, but it didn’t seem to matter if the bear went to Keanu…
Or if Keanu came to the bear:
Nothing could put a smile on that dude’s face.
Oh well, don’t let it get to you Chill Bear, you tried your best. Besides, something tells me you aren’t the kind to worry.
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.