- CDC graphic warns most facial hair isn’t compatible with coronavirus protection measures Today 1:31 PM
- Tutoring website refuses to take down ad sexualizing Asian women Today 1:24 PM
- MSNBC pundit loses air time after saying Sanders staffers are ‘island of misfit Black girls’ Today 12:36 PM
- Court says YouTube isn’t subject to First Amendment scrutiny Today 11:06 AM
- Russian models are Instagramming life in Wuhan Today 11:00 AM
- Hillary Duff suggests ‘Lizzie McGuire’ revival was halted over adult storylines Today 10:37 AM
- Arrest warrant issued for 8chan founder Today 10:22 AM
- This YouTube time traveler says he’s a cyborg from 2050—and he wants you to buy merch Today 10:11 AM
- Women on Twitter are slaying the ‘Bad b*tch for a week’ challenge Today 9:30 AM
- Reddit’s CEO issues a dire warning about TikTok Today 9:03 AM
- ‘Star Trek: Picard’ episode 6 recap: ‘The Impossible Box’ Today 8:00 AM
- Faculty from over 100 schools join call for facial recognition ban Today 7:48 AM
- Ava DuVernay is making a sci-fi series for Amazon Today 6:50 AM
- Review: ‘Altered Carbon’ returns with an overcomplicated second season Today 6:00 AM
- Mike Pence, who fueled HIV outbreak, is now in charge of coronavirus outbreak Wednesday 9:15 PM
We could all learn a thing or two from this super relaxed bear, seen here, hanging out at the Berlin Zoo.
But if you’re a member of Reddit, what you really want when you see this bear is to challenge your peers to a Photoshop battle. That’s just what redditor ThatsHowGrammaDied did, and the results are as hilarious as you’d expect.
Nothing seems to be able to break this bear’s chill. Even if it’s precariously poised atop the CN Tower in Toronto.
In fact, the bear remains calm, even when Drake shows up.
With the sudden increase in fame, it even landed a spot on Conan, but, that too, left it unfazed.It’s like the bear’s some sort of Jedi.
It tried using its ultimate chill to cheer up poor Keanu Reeves, but it didn’t seem to matter if the bear went to Keanu…
Or if Keanu came to the bear:
Nothing could put a smile on that dude’s face.
Oh well, don’t let it get to you Chill Bear, you tried your best. Besides, something tells me you aren’t the kind to worry.
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.