- Lizzo’s thong dress breaks the internet 6 Years Ago
- Pixel Buds 2 or Apple AirPods 2: Which are right for you? 6 Years Ago
- It’s 2019: Make your holiday cards online, for free this year 6 Years Ago
- Fighting over the ‘Marriage Story’ fight scene becomes a meme 6 Years Ago
- ‘Trump is innocent!’: InfoWars correspondent interrupts impeachment hearing Today 12:12 PM
- Video shows runner smacking reporter’s butt on live TV Today 11:46 AM
- 27 senators call on Trump to fire Stephen Miller Today 11:13 AM
- Conservatives are fighting over whether porn is OK Today 10:39 AM
- The best in tech gifts for women this year Today 10:39 AM
- Why do the Golden Globes keep sidelining women filmmakers? Today 10:37 AM
- Netflix dominates with 34 Golden Globe nominations across TV and film Today 10:27 AM
- Ethan Klein has declared war on K-pop—and K-pop fans Today 10:22 AM
- People are not happy with Steve Harvey’s cartel comment to Miss Colombia Today 10:21 AM
- The decade conspiracy theories overtook the truth Today 9:14 AM
- Marianne Williamson duped into believing Trump pardoned Charles Manson Today 8:55 AM
Deadmau5 makes these cats want to throw up a little
Pro Tip: You can watch this video for 58 seconds before seeing any actual puke.
Some cats just want to dance to their own tune—even during the most unpleasant of times.
When paired off with deadmau5’s “Ghosts N Stuff,” what looks like a terrible experience for our cats is turned into a raving dance party as they simultaneously try to cough up vomit or a hairball and move with the beat.
We may even forget that they’re just throwing up and stuff until one of the cats actually vomits. If you want to avoid actual puke, you’re good to watch these cats get their groove on until about 0:58.
It’s not the first time someone has made a compilation video of cats puking to music. In fact, it’s not even the first video of the sort with deadmau5 playing in the background. While commenters debated whether deadmau5 could be considered “techno,” they were quick to point out the video from March is actually a repost of two other versions: one by Yoo Wazuup and another by YouAreBam (which features another scene of kittens puking excluded from future reposts such as Wazuup’s).
One thing’s for sure. Those cats are still dancing (and eventually puking).
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.