- Video shows corpses of coronavirus victims lying in China hospital 5 Years Ago
- Kid meets Slipknot after drumming video goes viral Today 2:30 PM
- Channing Tatum responds to troll who tried to compare Jenna Dewan and Jessie J’s looks Today 1:46 PM
- Grindr pulls an ‘I don’t know her’ after Eminem suggests he uses the app Today 12:48 PM
- Here are the top 10 most popular Instagram models in 2020 Today 12:21 PM
- ‘The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina’ takes its characters on a fantasy adventure to Hell in season 3 Today 11:37 AM
- Woman no longer in sorority, school after racist MLK post Today 10:45 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Miss Americana’ starts to deconstruct the myth of Taylor Swift Today 10:32 AM
- Teens charged with attempted arson after participating in TikTok ‘outlet challenge’ Today 8:56 AM
- ‘American Dirt’ is a metaphor for a white country built on the back of immigrants Today 6:00 AM
- This woman told two students to ‘speak English’ and people are not having it Friday 9:53 PM
- Iconic 1968 drag documentary ‘The Queen’ finally released on Netflix Friday 9:29 PM
- This TikTok account for Chancellor Palpatine is hilarious Friday 8:43 PM
- Did the Space Force logo rip off Star Trek? Friday 6:24 PM
- Disabled people with service dogs say Uber, Lyft drivers are denying them rides Friday 3:25 PM
If you’re like me, you probably celebrate Meatless Monday (sometimes) and Taco Tuesday (most every time). Perhaps we should be like the guy in the video below and start observing Whiskey Wednesday.
Take a look at the video and try to tell me you don’t agree.
A couple of things.
1) Has anybody, other than Catfish Cooley, tried to mix Jim Beam, Wild Turkey, and Crown Royal before? Because I imagine that concoction would be strong enough to sprout hair on your chest (and probably your back).
2) I can’t imagine taking the equivalent of four shots like that, doing a cartwheel and backflip, and then NOT puking immediately afterward.
3) I enjoy watching gymnastics as much as the next guy, but how much would ratings for those televised events increase if, after every routine, the gymnast (male or female) would snort like a wild boar? Probably tenfold, right?
4) If you need more inspiration, click this link where Catfish Cooley says things like, “It ain’t everybody that’s meant to be fitness models like yours truly. But we’re all meant for something. You got a boat, that son of a bitch was meant to drive on the water. You got a diesel truck, that was meant to pull trailers. You got a fast car and motorcycles, that was meant to haul ass. Everybody ain’t meant to take and do the same damn thing. We’re different. Go out there and find what the fuck you’re good at.”
5) Seriously, watch the video linked in point No. 4. It’s hysterical.
Photo via Fumiaki Yoshimatsu/Flickr (CC BY SA 2.0)
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.