- Walmart is suing Tesla over fires at stores with solar panels 4 Years Ago
- Jeremy Renner asks nicely for Sony to let Spider-Man back in the MCU Today 2:51 PM
- The best and safest torrenting sites you should be using in 2019 Today 2:47 PM
- ‘Beyoncé’s Assistant for a Day’ creator is releasing more games on storytelling app Yarn Today 1:54 PM
- Why does everyone keep falling for that Instagram and Facebook hoax? Today 1:46 PM
- A bunch of celebrities fell for that viral Instagram hoax Today 1:17 PM
- Former Die Antwoord crew member says video shows ‘homophobic attack’ Today 1:13 PM
- How to stream all the MLS Rivalry Week matches Today 1:13 PM
- Nevada officials issue warnings for people prepping to ‘Storm Area 51’ Today 12:55 PM
- These are the 8 best fighting games available today Today 12:43 PM
- Pluto TV and the NFL launch the NFL Channel Today 12:40 PM
- Trump: ‘I am the chosen one’ Today 12:33 PM
- Video shows arrest of 15-year-old who threatened school shooting online Today 12:11 PM
- Woman finds massive diamond after watching YouTube video on how to find diamonds Today 11:30 AM
- Up to 20 states are banding together to probe Facebook, Google Today 11:08 AM
Romanian company makes a cat its manager to get publicity, and it’s clearly working
You’ve never met a feline with so much responsibility.
His name, fittingly, is Boss, and he’s now the top dog—well, cat—at the Romanian communications firm Catbox.ro, where he stalks office halls and even collects a salary.
Boss won his seat after the company began looking for a lazy feline employee to represent the company. He beat out 700 other cats for the job and now collects a paycheck of about $225 per month.
Now that his managerial role is official, Boss is expected to take the leading role in all of the company’s promotional videos and ad spots. He will also live quite comfortably, which, for a cat, is the ultimate goal.
Mike Wehner is a former tech editor for the Daily Dot who now writes for BGR. His work has appeared everywhere from Yahoo to CNN, and there’s a good chance his Apple Watch is dead right now.