- Who survived the ‘Game of Thrones’ series finale? Sunday 10:21 PM
- Justin Bieber fans are damaging one of Iceland’s top tourist spots Sunday 1:28 PM
- James Charles drops 41-minute response video to Tati Westbrook’s accusations Sunday 1:15 PM
- Watch what happens when this Twitch streamer quits his job on camera Sunday 12:25 PM
- Men are finally sharing their abortion stories Sunday 10:58 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Maria’ is a trigger-happy B-movie Sunday 9:07 AM
- How to stream Money in the Bank 2019 for free Sunday 9:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 6 for free Sunday 8:00 AM
- These ‘Game of Thrones’ houses are gone forever Sunday 7:54 AM
- The 10 best anime movies on Hulu Sunday 7:00 AM
- Vibe TV puts a premium price tag on piracy Sunday 6:00 AM
- Twitter unites in collective confusion over ‘Democrats for Trump’ trending Saturday 2:28 PM
- YouTube star tweets and deletes video of his Black cousin ‘Peanut’ acting as a stool Saturday 1:04 PM
- The ‘Do you wash your legs in the shower’ debate has now escalated to feet Saturday 12:20 PM
- Trump posts a world-class golf score, and the internet laughs at him Saturday 10:46 AM
Allow these puppets to introduce you to your new favorite food
It’s the only condiment that can put Nutella to shame.
There’s only one delectable condiment that could put even Nutella to shame: cookie butter.
In a YouTube video uploaded Saturday by FilmCow, two foul-mouthed puppets reenact the experience of pretty much anyone who has tasted the substance—confusion, horror, and ultimately bliss—sweet, sweet cookie bliss.
Why have peanut butter when you can have cookie butter? Think about it. Cookie. Butter. And what if you put cookie butter on a cookie? Very meta.
Cookie butter, also known as cookie spread, is a European thing. In Eeklo, Belgium, workers would make sandwiches in the morning with Speculoos cookies and butter, but by lunchtime, the two elements tended to meld together into a new consistency. In 2008, two competitors entered a contest on Belgian TV featuring their cookie spread creations. And three companies began mass-producing the product shortly after.
Betty Crocker has a recipe for homemade cookie butter, which is basically just crushed up cookies, sugar, cinnamon, and molasses—the four essential food groups.
If you don’t feel like putting forth any physical effort, and let’s face it you are about to eat cookie butter so this is probably the case, you can order a set of two Trader Joe’s Speculoos Cookie Butter jars from Amazon for $18.49.
Go ahead, treat yourself. The cookie gods will be pleased.
Screenshot via FilmCow/YouTube
Cody Permenter is a social media strategist and content creator. His work has appeared in Thrillist, Digg, and Cheezburger, Inc.