- ‘Star Trek’s Jonathan Frakes calls out your lies with this new meme 11 Months Ago
- #JusticeForLucca trends after video shows police slam Black teen’s head into pavement 11 Months Ago
- The internet is shocked to learn that Goombas do, in fact, have arms Today 2:02 PM
- PayPal, GoFundMe cut off armed militia that detains migrants at border Today 1:16 PM
- Barnwood theft may be on the rise because of ‘Fixer Upper’—and fans aren’t having it Today 12:23 PM
- Literary Twitter calls out Dzanc Books for Islamophobic, racist novel Today 11:40 AM
- How to watch Crawford vs. Khan online Today 10:00 AM
- Beyoncé has 2 more projects coming to Netflix after ‘Homecoming’ Today 9:53 AM
- How to watch Danny Garcia vs. Adrian Granados for free Today 9:00 AM
- The ‘Feeling Cute Challenge’ turns ugly after correctional officers abuse it Today 7:30 AM
- How to watch ‘How High 2’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- Swipe This! My ex-BFF keeps sliding into my DMs, but I don’t want to be friends Today 6:30 AM
- Watch ‘I Am Somebody’s Child: The Regina Louise Story’ for free Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Barcelona vs. Real Sociedad for free Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 149 for free Today 5:30 AM
Will this be the song of the summer?
Your favorite Twitter rapper/comedian is back with a new single just in time for the summer. Following the viral sensation “Man’s Not Hot,” Big Shaq has released his second single, “Man Don’t Dance.” Listen below:
While “Man’s Not Hot” was about Big Shaq never wanting to take off his jacket because he’s not hot (ever), “Man Don’t Dance” is about him—you guessed it—refusing to dance.
If you’ve been off the grid and don’t know who Big Shaq is, it’s time to get hip. In the fall of 2017, Big Shaq, whose real name is Michael Dapaah, released a video for “Man’s Not Hot,” which has amassed more than 200 million views on YouTube. The video, which was made shortly after a clip of Dapaah performing a freestyle rap on a BBC radio show went viral, skyrocketed the rapper’s popularity across the globe. The song was an official single and released on streaming platforms worldwide.
It was easy to see why everyone loved “Man’s Not Hot.” The lyrics are funny and catchy. The line “The ting goes skrrrr ..” left people figuring out how to spell out the made-up words.
Kanye: Poopy-di-scoop, scoop-diddy-whoop, whoop-di-scoop-di-poop
Big Shaq, an intellectual: pic.twitter.com/5B5qgKfuWa
— jose (@naarrowmouth) May 11, 2018
*brain waking me up at 2am*
Brain: "Are you ready for this G, yeah?"
Me: You cannot be serio-
Brain: "Okay, aight, boom. Big Shaq!"
Brain: "The ting goes skrrrahh, pap, pap, ka-ka-ka! Skibiki-pap-pap, and a pu-pu-pudrrrr-boom!"
Me: DON'T EVER TALK TO ME AGAIN!
— J.S Adi.do (@thetypingowl) May 15, 2018
If you play Man's Not Hot by Big Shaq at exactly 11:58:14 on December 31st you’ll hear “The ting goes skrrrahh, pap, pap, ka-ka-ka skidiki-pap-pap and a pu-pu-pudrrrr-boom skya, dudu-kuku-dundun; poom, poom, you don' know” as the clock strikes midnight. Enter 2018 the right way.
— Actu Foot (@ibarbinho) December 20, 2017
So far, it seems like Big Shaq’s fans are digging his new song.
— 3 (@WannabeRegista) May 18, 2018
New summer anthem https://t.co/HwakzQkKiK
— f r v n n . (@frannnn_) May 18, 2018
So, now we know that Big Shaq doesn’t get hot and doesn’t dance. What else does he dislike? We’ll have to wait for the next single to find out.