- No, that guy didn’t really fly alone on a Delta flight Saturday 4:31 PM
- Fans are paying to meet their favorite YouTubers online through pilot program Saturday 2:54 PM
- Behold: 12 straight hours of ‘Stranger Things” Alexei drinking a Slurpee Saturday 2:05 PM
- Influencer couple under fire for using holy water to splash genitals in Bali Saturday 1:29 PM
- These are the 10 best villains DC comics has ever conceived Saturday 1:11 PM
- The Daily Wire accused of stealing art design from pop artist for its merchandise Saturday 12:09 PM
- Instagram model Rianne Meijer on keeping it real with her followers Saturday 10:52 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Leicester City Saturday 8:30 AM
- Florida man arrested after allegedly texting girlfriend his mass shooting plans Saturday 8:27 AM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Celta Vigo Saturday 8:20 AM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Vikings in NFL preseason action Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Chiefs in NFL preseason action Saturday 6:30 AM
- Chuck E. Cheese recycles pizza is the conspiracy theory that won’t die Saturday 6:30 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs Rams in NFL preseason action Saturday 6:00 AM
- Cómo ver el UFC 241: Daniel Cormier vs. Stipe Miocic Saturday 6:00 AM
Your favorite Twitter rapper/comedian is back with a new single just in time for the summer. Following the viral sensation “Man’s Not Hot,” Big Shaq has released his second single, “Man Don’t Dance.” Listen below:
While “Man’s Not Hot” was about Big Shaq never wanting to take off his jacket because he’s not hot (ever), “Man Don’t Dance” is about him—you guessed it—refusing to dance.
If you’ve been off the grid and don’t know who Big Shaq is, it’s time to get hip. In the fall of 2017, Big Shaq, whose real name is Michael Dapaah, released a video for “Man’s Not Hot,” which has amassed more than 200 million views on YouTube. The video, which was made shortly after a clip of Dapaah performing a freestyle rap on a BBC radio show went viral, skyrocketed the rapper’s popularity across the globe. The song was an official single and released on streaming platforms worldwide.
It was easy to see why everyone loved “Man’s Not Hot.” The lyrics are funny and catchy. The line “The ting goes skrrrr ..” left people figuring out how to spell out the made-up words.
Kanye: Poopy-di-scoop, scoop-diddy-whoop, whoop-di-scoop-di-poop— jose (@naarrowmouth) May 11, 2018
Big Shaq, an intellectual: pic.twitter.com/5B5qgKfuWa
*brain waking me up at 2am*— J.S Adi.do (@thetypingowl) May 15, 2018
Brain: "Are you ready for this G, yeah?"
Me: You cannot be serio-
Brain: "Okay, aight, boom. Big Shaq!"
Brain: "The ting goes skrrrahh, pap, pap, ka-ka-ka! Skibiki-pap-pap, and a pu-pu-pudrrrr-boom!"
Me: DON'T EVER TALK TO ME AGAIN!
If you play Man's Not Hot by Big Shaq at exactly 11:58:14 on December 31st you’ll hear “The ting goes skrrrahh, pap, pap, ka-ka-ka skidiki-pap-pap and a pu-pu-pudrrrr-boom skya, dudu-kuku-dundun; poom, poom, you don' know” as the clock strikes midnight. Enter 2018 the right way.— Actu Foot (@ibarbinho) December 20, 2017
So far, it seems like Big Shaq’s fans are digging his new song.
New summer anthem https://t.co/HwakzQkKiK— f r v n n . (@frannnn_) May 18, 2018
So, now we know that Big Shaq doesn’t get hot and doesn’t dance. What else does he dislike? We’ll have to wait for the next single to find out.