- Man delighted to find 30-year-old computer still works Sunday 5:32 PM
- Report: Google used shell companies to build data centers, obtain tax breaks Sunday 3:38 PM
- Grammy winner Kacey Musgraves spoiled ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 4’ Sunday 2:24 PM
- Conservatives feel vindicated by new developments in Jussie Smollett case (updated) Sunday 12:19 PM
- Don Cheadle made important fashion choices on ‘SNL’ Sunday 9:47 AM
- Why the Twitter left loves to dunk on Max Boot Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch ‘Last Week Tonight with John Oliver’ online for free Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to stream Francis Ngannou vs. Cain Velasquez for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to stream the 2019 Daytona 500 for free Sunday 5:50 AM
- 7-year-old YouTuber to get his own show on Nickelodeon Saturday 5:30 PM
- ‘Hipster’ jobs are trending, and Indeed says the market is booming Saturday 3:33 PM
- Trump meme removed after copyright complaint Saturday 2:15 PM
- Facebook pushes back against moderators complaining about ‘Big Brother’ environment Saturday 12:46 PM
- Twitter hid post from an account linked to Iran’s Supreme Leader Saturday 10:17 AM
- How to stream Leo Santa Cruz vs. Rafael Rivera for free Saturday 8:00 AM
Will this be the song of the summer?
Your favorite Twitter rapper/comedian is back with a new single just in time for the summer. Following the viral sensation “Man’s Not Hot,” Big Shaq has released his second single, “Man Don’t Dance.” Listen below:
While “Man’s Not Hot” was about Big Shaq never wanting to take off his jacket because he’s not hot (ever), “Man Don’t Dance” is about him—you guessed it—refusing to dance.
If you’ve been off the grid and don’t know who Big Shaq is, it’s time to get hip. In the fall of 2017, Big Shaq, whose real name is Michael Dapaah, released a video for “Man’s Not Hot,” which has amassed more than 200 million views on YouTube. The video, which was made shortly after a clip of Dapaah performing a freestyle rap on a BBC radio show went viral, skyrocketed the rapper’s popularity across the globe. The song was an official single and released on streaming platforms worldwide.
It was easy to see why everyone loved “Man’s Not Hot.” The lyrics are funny and catchy. The line “The ting goes skrrrr ..” left people figuring out how to spell out the made-up words.
Kanye: Poopy-di-scoop, scoop-diddy-whoop, whoop-di-scoop-di-poop
Big Shaq, an intellectual: pic.twitter.com/5B5qgKfuWa
— jose (@naarrowmouth) May 11, 2018
*brain waking me up at 2am*
Brain: "Are you ready for this G, yeah?"
Me: You cannot be serio-
Brain: "Okay, aight, boom. Big Shaq!"
Brain: "The ting goes skrrrahh, pap, pap, ka-ka-ka! Skibiki-pap-pap, and a pu-pu-pudrrrr-boom!"
Me: DON'T EVER TALK TO ME AGAIN!
— J.S Adi.do (@thetypingowl) May 15, 2018
If you play Man's Not Hot by Big Shaq at exactly 11:58:14 on December 31st you’ll hear “The ting goes skrrrahh, pap, pap, ka-ka-ka skidiki-pap-pap and a pu-pu-pudrrrr-boom skya, dudu-kuku-dundun; poom, poom, you don' know” as the clock strikes midnight. Enter 2018 the right way.
— Actu Foot (@ibarbinho) December 20, 2017
So far, it seems like Big Shaq’s fans are digging his new song.
— 3 (@WannabeRegista) May 18, 2018
New summer anthem https://t.co/HwakzQkKiK
— f r v n n . (@frannnn_) May 18, 2018
So, now we know that Big Shaq doesn’t get hot and doesn’t dance. What else does he dislike? We’ll have to wait for the next single to find out.