- People found out how tall Olaf is–and now ‘Frozen’ is terrifying 5 Years Ago
- Rapper Juice WRLD dead at 21 5 Years Ago
- Embody Andrew Yang, fight other presidential candidates in video game Today 2:33 PM
- Ariana Grande spoke with TikTok teen who looks exactly like her Today 1:00 PM
- Beyoncé accused of paying dancers ‘low rates’ Today 11:58 AM
- Timmy Thick blasted for saying the N-word in comeback video Today 9:11 AM
- Netflix’s ‘The Confession Killer’ is a devastating and well-built portrait of a con artist Today 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! I’m ashamed to tell anyone about my online shopping habit Today 6:00 AM
- UPS facing backlash for thanking police after employee killed in shootout Saturday 5:02 PM
- Sanders campaign fires staffer after anti-Semitic, homophobic tweets surface Saturday 3:13 PM
- Brother Nature was attacked, says everyone just watched with phones out Saturday 2:45 PM
- Ryan Reynolds’ gin company hires Peloton wife for ad Saturday 1:24 PM
- Ex-vegan YouTuber accused of fraud after following meat-only diet Saturday 1:11 PM
- The 15 best Disney+ hidden gems and deep cuts Saturday 12:23 PM
- Everyone in GoFundMe scam involving homeless veteran has now pleaded guilty Saturday 12:06 PM
Be glad you’re not this kid whose baby brother puked in his mouth
He has no idea what’s coming.
Babies are the best. They’re very cute and a great resource for that addictive “new baby smell.” However, when playing with a cuddly child, said infant can—at any moment—transform into a poop-pee-and-throw-up machine. And you might become an unwitting target.
In a 10-second video, older brother Logan learns this lesson out the hard and utterly hilarious way when his younger sibling gave him a big surprise, in the form of a massive volume of vomit that landed in his open mouth.
Some commenters have called the video—uploaded yesterday by YouTube user Josh Fairbanks, and currently standing at 30,000 views—a spirited fake. (The camera does seem intently focused on him, and there’s the anticipatory blinking before the deluge, and that’s a lot of vomit for one tiny baby.) But in any case, Logan’s last words make the clip worthwhile.
And if you want some indisputably authentic videos of similar incidents, well, YouTube more than delivers:
Makes you pretty thankful for birth control, doesn’t it. Screengrab via Josh Fairbanks/YouTube
Jam Kotenko is a technology reporter who specializes in coverage of Instagram, Facebook, and other social media apps. Her work has been published by Digital Trends, Bustle, and Gotta Be Mobile.