- How to stream Mexico vs. Panama in Concacaf Nations League play 4 Years Ago
- How to stream U.S. vs. Canada in the Concacaf Nations League tournament 4 Years Ago
- Fortnite’s black hole launches conspiracy theories and memes 4 Years Ago
- WeWork pulls phone booths over formaldehyde concerns 4 Years Ago
- Mark Zuckerberg is reportedly having private meetings with prominent conservatives 4 Years Ago
- Firework is a social video app with a literal twist Today 2:46 PM
- Pro-Trump meme comedian Carpe Donktum suspended by Twitter (updated) Today 1:35 PM
- Here are all of the Disney+ titles available to stream at launch Today 12:52 PM
- Rumor: Apple to release $399 iPhone SE follow-up next year Today 12:44 PM
- Sulli, K-pop star who spoke against cyberbullying, dead at 25 Today 12:37 PM
- The latest front in Turkey’s digital war against the Kurds? Google reviews Today 12:19 PM
- Slow iPhone got you down? Here’s how to speed it back up Today 11:49 AM
- Andy Ngo smears antifa activist killed in hit-and-run Today 11:25 AM
- ‘Succession’ but with M&Ms is a pitch-perfect parody Today 11:12 AM
- Logan Paul insists he’s pro-choice after ‘5 abortions’ controversy Today 10:48 AM
Be glad you’re not this kid whose baby brother puked in his mouth
He has no idea what’s coming.
Babies are the best. They’re very cute and a great resource for that addictive “new baby smell.” However, when playing with a cuddly child, said infant can—at any moment—transform into a poop-pee-and-throw-up machine. And you might become an unwitting target.
In a 10-second video, older brother Logan learns this lesson out the hard and utterly hilarious way when his younger sibling gave him a big surprise, in the form of a massive volume of vomit that landed in his open mouth.
Some commenters have called the video—uploaded yesterday by YouTube user Josh Fairbanks, and currently standing at 30,000 views—a spirited fake. (The camera does seem intently focused on him, and there’s the anticipatory blinking before the deluge, and that’s a lot of vomit for one tiny baby.) But in any case, Logan’s last words make the clip worthwhile.
And if you want some indisputably authentic videos of similar incidents, well, YouTube more than delivers:
Makes you pretty thankful for birth control, doesn’t it. Screengrab via Josh Fairbanks/YouTube
Jam Kotenko is a technology reporter who specializes in coverage of Instagram, Facebook, and other social media apps. Her work has been published by Digital Trends, Bustle, and Gotta Be Mobile.