- The ‘Final Destination’ movies are now streaming on Hulu 4 Years Ago
- Marvel asked ‘Maus’ author to remove Trump reference from essay–he refused 4 Years Ago
- Counselors reportedly pressured to share private info about Facebook moderators Today 1:20 PM
- Barstool Sports founder under investigation for anti-union tweets Today 12:34 PM
- Harmony Korine’s ‘The Beach Bum’ is now streaming on Hulu Today 12:19 PM
- How an Instagram feud led to the death of 9-year-old girl Today 11:08 AM
- A scarier ‘The Haunting of Hill House’ extended director’s cut is coming to Blu-ray Today 9:15 AM
- The 9 best podcasts for kids that entertain and educate Today 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! Why does my BFF get more likes on Instagram than me? Today 6:00 AM
- The 25 Tom Cruise movies that are essential viewing Today 6:00 AM
- No, that guy didn’t really fly alone on a Delta flight Saturday 4:31 PM
- Fans are paying to meet their favorite YouTubers online through pilot program Saturday 2:54 PM
- Behold: 12 straight hours of ‘Stranger Things” Alexei drinking a Slurpee Saturday 2:05 PM
- Influencer couple under fire for using holy water to splash genitals in Bali Saturday 1:29 PM
- These are the 10 best villains DC comics has ever conceived Saturday 1:11 PM
High school basketball games can be pretty uneventful. But after Trent Harris took the floor, they’ll never be the same.
Cincinnati Bengals long snapper Clark Harris’ 2-year-old son sang the cutest national anthem ever this week.
Both parents took to Twitter to share their humblebrags.
Photo via matt/Flickr (CC BY 2.0)
Melanie Price is the senior social media editor at the Daily Dot.