- Popular YouTube channel in danger of disappearing because of copyright claims 3 Years Ago
- The Krassensteins’ Reddit AMA gets trolled off the internet 3 Years Ago
- No, Trump didn’t break open the Pizzagate scandal in 2011 Today 11:23 AM
- Producer of anti-abortion film says Facebook refuses to run his ads Today 10:58 AM
- Ja Rule thinks he was also a victim of Fyre Fest Today 10:21 AM
- YouTube beef between RiceGum and H3H3 gets ugly—and personal Today 10:02 AM
- ‘Fox & Friends’ accidentally airs obituary graphic for Ruth Bader Ginsburg Today 9:40 AM
- Ocasio-Cortez helps Donkey Kong Twitch streamer raise money for trans rights Today 8:09 AM
- ‘Soni’ is a smart crime drama with poignant observations on inequality Today 7:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Arrow’ online for free Today 7:00 AM
- How a Barron Trump time traveling conspiracy keeps going viral Today 6:30 AM
- Swipe This! Will I be happier if I quit social media? Today 6:30 AM
- Free DVR makes Hulu with Live TV an even sweeter deal Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Black Lightning’ online for free Today 5:30 AM
- This ‘scientist’ learned what women find attractive by A/B testing his beard on Tinder Today 5:00 AM
No big deal, just a bear cooling off.
One North Vancouver couple found an unlikely visitor in their backyard trying to bear with the summer heat.
Bears have been getting more adventurous lately when it comes to visiting their human neighbors, but this one—discovered by Tony and Denise Diering—managed to break down the backyard fence before heading into the pool to cool off and take a swim.
Once the bear had had enough of that, he waddled over to the hot tub to warm up again. It’s not the first time a bear has taken over their backyard, and it’s something they can barely put up with.
Screengrab via John Gitunga/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.