- Facebook removing Instagram Story filters that mimic plastic surgery 4 Years Ago
- Mom solves ‘ghost baby’ image mystery after viral post 4 Years Ago
- Elon Musk tweeted ‘through space’ Today 1:16 PM
- Don’t want a Fitbit? These step tracker apps got you covered Today 12:51 PM
- Protesters sing ‘Baby Shark’ to soothe frightened toddler Today 12:47 PM
- Who is Babu Frik, the adorable, teeny mechanic from ‘Rise of Skywalker’? Today 12:36 PM
- Senators push for social media data portability Today 12:11 PM
- ‘Stage Fright’ is a therapeutic lens into Jenny Slate’s weird world Today 11:34 AM
- Congressmen call on Twitter to shut down accounts for Hamas, Hezbollah Today 11:12 AM
- How to stream Lakers vs. Clippers Today 11:02 AM
- Popular Twitch streamer banned for something he didn’t even say Today 10:13 AM
- What is going on with C-3PO in the final trailer for ‘The Rise of Skywalker’? Today 10:04 AM
- Amazon’s facial recognition misidentified Boston athletes as criminals Today 9:08 AM
- Trump sparks outrage by calling impeachment ‘lynching’ Today 8:58 AM
- Rose Tico returns in the final ‘Rise of Skywalker’ trailer Today 8:44 AM
Bear cub walks into pizzeria, eats her fill, takes a nap
She apparently had an injured foot.
Looks like there’s a new employee at one Colorado Springs, Colorado, pizza joint who eats on the job, hides in the corner, and is a little furrier than the rest. Well, she’s a bear—and she doesn’t exactly work there.
A bear cub moseyed on into Louie’s Pizza on Monday afternoon through the front door and set up camp in the stock room. She reportedly started eating icing and other food until she eventually fell asleep, something that occasionally happens to me on a Friday night.
Wildlife officials eventually got to the scene, where they tranquilized the less-than-a-year-old cub and carried her out. She had an injured foot, possibly from being hit by a car, but she’s now being taken care of at a rehabilitation facility.
We just couldn’t bear it if anything bad happened to this lil’ cutie.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.