- PDF Association dunks on Mueller report PDF Friday 7:33 PM
- Robert Downey Jr. says ‘Endgame’ finale is ‘best 8 minutes’ of any MCU film Friday 4:42 PM
- Elizabeth Warren calls on Congress to impeach Trump Friday 3:43 PM
- BlackBerry Messenger is still a thing—but not for much longer Friday 2:56 PM
- Matt Gaetz hires speechwriter fired by White House for attending white nationalist event Friday 1:33 PM
- Here’s why Elon Musk is a sheep on Twitter Friday 12:14 PM
- Trump is already running Facebook ads on the Mueller report Friday 12:07 PM
- 20 thoughtful gifts grads actually want Friday 12:00 PM
- 7 of the best psychological thriller movies on Shudder Friday 11:44 AM
- Seth Abramson’s epic Mueller thread finally comes to a conclusion Friday 11:40 AM
- Netflix is testing out a random play feature Friday 11:28 AM
- Teen star Danielle Cohn faked pregnancy for YouTube prank Friday 10:55 AM
- How to watch ‘A Discovery of Witches’ for free Friday 10:42 AM
- Rev up your own family rivalries with these ‘Game of Thrones’ board games Friday 10:29 AM
- Mueller’s ‘harm to ongoing matter’ is the best way to stay silent about your life Friday 10:21 AM
Once upon a time, people gave a shit about a pizza-carrying rat.
If you spend your time reading books (as opposed to reading Internet garbage), know that Pizza Rat took the Web by storm when YouTuber Matt Little caught Splinter bringing a slice of pizza to his four ninja turtle sons:
I thought nothing could perfectly embody the filthy, vermin-infested cesspool that is the greatest city on earth until I saw… PIGEON BAGEL. Or is it Bagel Pigeon? Admittedly, the Internet is still working on the name.
But here it is in all its glory:
Redditor connierubirosa snapped this, the new “most New York Photo” ever taken, depicting a majestic sky-rat with a bacteria-laden bagel around its neck. Whether that bagel is part of a pigeon marriage proposal, the hot new look for fall, or a sign of the ubiquitous bagel pollution in New York is not up for me to decide. Rather it is New Yorkers’ collective responsibility to forget Pizza Rat (and Milkshake Squirrel) ever existed and embrace Bagel Pigeon as our latest and greatest city mascot.
May this embolden pigeons everywhere to seize the wearable food they deserve! And honestly, humans—let’s follow the five-second rule and stop wasting perfectly good carbs just because we dropped them on the street.
Ziwe Fumudoh is a writer and comedian. Her work has appeared in the Onion and Reductress, and she is a co-host at Crooked Media.