- How to stream Barcelona vs. Borussia Dortmund in Champions League action 3 Years Ago
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Napoli in Champions League action 3 Years Ago
- How to make real money with Amazon’s Mechanical Turk 3 Years Ago
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Valencia in the Champions League group stage Today 4:47 PM
- ‘SNL’ fires Shane Gillis for racist, homophobic comments Today 4:41 PM
- Ben Shapiro wants accusers to describe Brett Kavanaugh’s penis Today 4:30 PM
- Twitch suspends streamer for wearing Chun-Li cosplay Today 4:11 PM
- Report: 8 years of Trump tax returns subpoenaed by prosecutors Today 3:45 PM
- Netflix lands exclusive streaming rights to ‘Seinfeld’ Today 3:34 PM
- Jenny Slate sets first comedy special at Netflix Today 3:05 PM
- #EndSmearFear is aiming to save lives Today 2:54 PM
- Netflix ‘Living With Yourself’ trailer offers a double dose of Paul Rudd Today 2:07 PM
- How to stream the 2019-20 UEFA Champions League Today 2:04 PM
- Caitlyn Jenner ridiculed with transphobic jokes during Alec Baldwin roast Today 1:27 PM
- Brad Pitt confronts his daddy issues in the sci-fi epic ‘Ad Astra’ Today 1:20 PM
Having your phone out and having a kid means you always run the risk of the device getting absolutely destroyed. Babies may discover the world tactilely, but there’s always the chance they’ll put your brand new iPhone into their mouth and chomp down.
This enterprising youngster certainly knew the value of a smartphone and decided to run off with it instead of digging into it like a Sunday supper. Could the kid be making a viral video in hopes of internet fame? Or were they just headed to the pawn shop to get some quick cash?
We may never know where this baby was heading but, by the looks of things, the adorable youngster sure is proud of themselves for nearly getting away with petty theft.
A former Weekend Editor at the Daily Dot, April Siese's reporting covers everything from technology and politics to web culture and humor. Her work has been published by Bustle, Uproxx, Death and Taxes, Rolling Stone, the Daily Beast, Thrillist, Atlas Obscura, and others. Siese joined Quartz in December 2016.