- YouTube just made it awfully easy to harass creators 2 Years Ago
- Report: Trump the only 2020 contender who won’t rule out using stolen data Today 9:01 AM
- House Republicans offer bipartisan net neutrality bill—but there’s a catch Today 8:30 AM
- This Loki meme is the new way to play dumb Today 7:30 AM
- Mark Duplass and Ray Romano transcend the typical bromance in ‘Paddleton’ Today 7:00 AM
- 15 new thrillers on Netflix you need to see Today 7:00 AM
- Indie horror movie ‘The Hole in the Ground’ is legit terrifying Today 6:40 AM
- Every Apex Legends character, ranked Today 6:00 AM
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ delivers a powerfully political episode Thursday 8:30 PM
- Bowser is taking over Nintendo—and the memes make themselves Thursday 7:02 PM
- California aims to strengthen data breach notification law Thursday 5:37 PM
- Feds say college student operated drug business through gaming app Thursday 4:36 PM
- Trump is again using old videos to claim his border wall is ‘under construction’ Thursday 4:05 PM
- Laura Loomer leads fruitless right-wing march on Twitter Thursday 3:37 PM
- The eyes have it in these ‘Alita: Battle Angel’ memes Thursday 2:13 PM
Having your phone out and having a kid means you always run the risk of the device getting absolutely destroyed. Babies may discover the world tactilely, but there’s always the chance they’ll put your brand new iPhone into their mouth and chomp down.
This enterprising youngster certainly knew the value of a smartphone and decided to run off with it instead of digging into it like a Sunday supper. Could the kid be making a viral video in hopes of internet fame? Or were they just headed to the pawn shop to get some quick cash?
We may never know where this baby was heading but, by the looks of things, the adorable youngster sure is proud of themselves for nearly getting away with petty theft.
A former Weekend Editor at the Daily Dot, April Siese's reporting covers everything from technology and politics to web culture and humor. Her work has been published by Bustle, Uproxx, Death and Taxes, Rolling Stone, the Daily Beast, Thrillist, Atlas Obscura, and others. Siese joined Quartz in December 2016.