- The 5 most important conclusions from Robert Mueller’s report 2 Years Ago
- Facebook bans many of the U.K.’s infamous far-right groups 2 Years Ago
- Cersei and Tyrion Lannister learned about respect from Elmo Today 12:57 PM
- The Mueller Report includes a footnote about the pee tape Today 12:08 PM
- Trump at the start of Mueller investigation: ‘I’m f*cked’ Today 11:19 AM
- Joe Rogan’s podcast has a serious women problem Today 11:10 AM
- The best Mother’s Day gifts for every budget Today 11:04 AM
- Dog watches the digging of its own grave—and Twitter is shook Today 10:30 AM
- Why Marvel changed the way we think about movie franchises Today 10:28 AM
- 13 thoughtful Mother’s Day gifts to fully pamper mom Today 10:00 AM
- George Zimmerman is looking for ‘carefree fun’ on Tinder (updated) Today 9:54 AM
- Trump responds with a ‘Game of Thrones’ meme to the Mueller report Today 9:43 AM
- A new tool lets you track candidate spending on Facebook—and Trump is crushing Democrats Today 8:59 AM
- George Lucas helped direct ‘Game of Thrones’—and he’s not a Jon Snow fan Today 8:05 AM
- Conspiracy theorists got me suspended from Twitter—and now I understand them better Today 7:29 AM
Having your phone out and having a kid means you always run the risk of the device getting absolutely destroyed. Babies may discover the world tactilely, but there’s always the chance they’ll put your brand new iPhone into their mouth and chomp down.
This enterprising youngster certainly knew the value of a smartphone and decided to run off with it instead of digging into it like a Sunday supper. Could the kid be making a viral video in hopes of internet fame? Or were they just headed to the pawn shop to get some quick cash?
We may never know where this baby was heading but, by the looks of things, the adorable youngster sure is proud of themselves for nearly getting away with petty theft.
A former Weekend Editor at the Daily Dot, April Siese's reporting covers everything from technology and politics to web culture and humor. Her work has been published by Bustle, Uproxx, Death and Taxes, Rolling Stone, the Daily Beast, Thrillist, Atlas Obscura, and others. Siese joined Quartz in December 2016.