- Jersey City suspect posted anti-Semitic, anti-police materials online 5 Years Ago
- Novaruu was banned from Twitch for 3 days—and she can’t understand why 5 Years Ago
- Pete Buttigieg swears he’s not in the CIA Today 9:28 AM
- Greta Thunberg named ‘Time’ 2019 person of the year Today 9:28 AM
- The best gear and gadget gifts for Dad this holiday season Today 7:30 AM
- The 10 most important sci-fi films of the 2010s Today 7:00 AM
- Netflix advances beyond testosterone-fueled anime with subdued ‘Levius’ Today 6:00 AM
- Influencer accused of selling shirt she was supposed to promote Tuesday 8:42 PM
- Jameela Jamil dragged for comparing reproductive rights to landlord rights Tuesday 6:54 PM
- Trump campaign posts Thanos meme, totally misses point of ‘Endgame’ Tuesday 5:58 PM
- Petition calls for Apple to make a Baby Yoda emoji Tuesday 5:16 PM
- This BTS-Billie Eilish mashup is the most popular tweet of 2019 Tuesday 4:51 PM
- Michelle Wolf embraces vulgarity in ‘Joke Show’ Tuesday 4:24 PM
- Influencer gets 14 years in prison for trying to steal domain name at gunpoint Tuesday 4:14 PM
- ‘Three Days of Christmas’ is a delightfully dark holiday alternative to Hallmark Tuesday 3:55 PM
Baby jams out to Pantera’s ‘5 Minutes Alone’
He’s already got the music bug.
Wyatt’s ready to rock out.
The 8-month-old may not be quite ready to play his own set of drums, but his parents are plenty willing to help him along. They built him a drum set made of cans and pencils and named the band, rather accurately, “Vulgar Display of Cuteness.” He could’ve played anything, but his parents set him up to play a drum-heavy “5 Minutes Alone” by Pantera.
Wyatt fully manages to live up to his band name, although encouraging this hobby may be something his parents live to regret.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.