- The trailer for the final episodes of ‘Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt’ is here Today 1:52 AM
- Guy gets roasted for throwing razor in the toilet to protest Gillette Wednesday 9:23 PM
- Experts warn of uptick in ‘Ryuk’ ransomware after hackers net $3.7 million Wednesday 7:03 PM
- Video game composer boycotts Gillette after anti-toxic masculinity ad Wednesday 6:05 PM
- Steve Carell sitcom ‘Space Force’ heading to Netflix Wednesday 5:30 PM
- Ocasio-Cortez’s ‘run train’ phrase becomes conservative sex controversy Wednesday 5:25 PM
- ‘Into’ is a reminder that queer businesses can be hurt by straight leaders Wednesday 5:13 PM
- TSA agents are the latest tool in the government shutdown meme war Wednesday 4:22 PM
- YouTube still hosting bestiality images year after crackdown pledge Wednesday 4:13 PM
- YouTuber quits fight after Darth Vader fan film claimed by Disney Wednesday 3:26 PM
- Millions of Fortnite accounts exposed via Epic Games website exploit Wednesday 2:26 PM
- A man found a camera in his Airbnb and the company didn’t seem to care Wednesday 2:00 PM
- A redditor planted an Easter egg in Hulu’s Fyre Fest doc Wednesday 1:51 PM
- This new revelation about Woody from ‘Toy Story’ will blow your mind Wednesday 1:35 PM
- Dave Rubin fails to delete Patreon on livestream to delete Patreon Wednesday 1:14 PM
Are deer normally this confused?
Dogs are passé. You throw a ball, they bring it back, and you throw it again. Yawn.
But a baby deer and a ball? Now we’re talking!
This baby deer can’t seem to decide whether the ball is an enemy, a toy, or its new best friend. It hops around, shakes it head, and generally can’t decide what to make of the situation, despite the encouragement from surrounding humans.
At the end of the video, you can hear a woman referring to the little guy as “Fonzie,” which seems perfect, as it’s the coolest deer we’ve ever seen—and it is technically wearing a leather jacket.
Screengrab via Kyoot Animals/YouTube
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.