- Bernie or Barry? Garth Brooks’ Sanders jersey sparks online panic 6 Years Ago
- Netflix series ‘Followers’ is a visual treat—but lacks a clear narrative Today 6:00 AM
- Influencer got trapped under ice for TikTok clout, ‘came close to dying’ Thursday 7:59 PM
- #BernieBruh puts new spin on ‘Bernie Bro’ label, showcases support among Black voters Thursday 6:58 PM
- Camila María Concepcíon, trans activist and Netflix writer, dies at 28 Thursday 5:46 PM
- Chrissy Teigen calls out fan who made weird comment about her daughter’s feet Thursday 4:57 PM
- TikTok’s ‘clean queen’ says videos are helping her figure out ‘adulting’ Thursday 4:12 PM
- Clearview clients include ICE, Macy’s, Best Buy, leaked data reveals Thursday 4:08 PM
- Women are clamoring to get their photos on a Twitter feed of ‘hot mugshots’ Thursday 4:06 PM
- ‘Love Is Blind’ finale: Somehow, real love emerged from this dystopian setting Thursday 3:57 PM
- Creator of ‘Say So’ TikTok dance appears in Doja Cat music video Thursday 3:51 PM
- Is TikTok’s algorithm actually pretty racist? Thursday 3:45 PM
- Fans freaking out over ‘Say My Name’ horror remix featured in Jordan Peele’s ‘Candyman’ Thursday 3:33 PM
- CDC graphic warns most facial hair isn’t compatible with coronavirus protection measures Thursday 1:31 PM
- Tutoring website refuses to take down ad sexualizing Asian women Thursday 1:24 PM
Arnold Schwarzenegger answers the horse/duck question with his tank
It’s not even a contest.
After he invited everyone to try to win a chance to ride in his own tank by showing footage of the tank crushing things, redditors wanted to see more. Luckily for them, the actor and former governor had plenty of footage that didn’t fully make the final cut.
One of his tank’s latest victims? A horse-sized duck—not a living one. It’s not a question of whether you’ll fight 100 duck-sized horses or one horse-sized duck anymore. They’ll both lose to a giant tank. Quite easily.
Schwarzenegger says he will upload even more footage to YouTube based on what they already saw briefly and made Reddit a promise that whoever won the contest could bring a Nokia phone for them to run over.
Hopefully he has spare video of running over 100 duck-sized horses. You know, for science.
Photo via Arnold Schwarzenegger/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.